⪻ disclaimer ⪼

Salvation ⪼ sal∙va∙tion / noun / preservation or deliverance from harm, ruin, or loss

After the death of Belle's parents in Solace, Belle doesn't think anything else could possibly go so wrong in her life. Despite her booming business, flourishing relationship with Harry, and overall happiness with her life, Belle can't quite escape malignant kismet in her life. From accidents to break-ins in the midst of preparations for the next step in their relationship, Belle and Harry will be pushed to their limits in Salvation.

when it rains, it pours...

Sequel to: Solace ~ h.s. 

Please read Solace first for vital character and story background information xx

just gotta put this out there:

The following story is a work of fictional art. All publicly recognizable persons, personalities, settings, etc. do not belong to the author and are the "property" of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. This work is inspired by the likeness of certain people but is not meant to represent the real person or their opinions, thoughts, and personalities. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.