Chapter seven

New update 🙃💃💃🕺🕺

The first day after my arrival, Saturday.

So Jeremiah planned a picnic for the whole family but changed his mind saying him, mom and I needed some alone time to bond. I wasn't bothered knowing it was only the three of us. Jeremiah has been nice to us, maybe he wasn't as bad as I thought he was.

We said some early morning prayers when we woke up but I could see the twins and their mum sharing secret glances during the prayer.

Hypocrites.

My chores were only in my room because we had more than four maids in the house not counting the gardeners and chauffeur. The house was so secured like armed robbers would never think of mistakenly going in.

"Good morning" Mum greeted Julia and she ignored her.

Julia actually ignored my mum. I would have greeted her but I'm so sure she would have ignored me too.

She went to the couch beside Jeremiah sitting down and looking all harmless and innocent.

"Ututu oma" she said and I'm guessing she was greeting him in Igbo language.

"Ututu, enyi, kedu ka abalí gí dí?" He replied.

"Ó dighí mma ma óli, I dreamt this woman you brought killed me o, she killed me while I was sleeping, hmm, I'm scared o"

I know she was referring to mum who had already gone up to her room. Julia knew I was listening.

"Don't worry, I'll talk to her, echegbula onwe gi banyere ihe ó bula" Jeremiah replied, she nodded and left after telling him lies.

The picnic was at the popular Freedom Park, Broad Street, Lagos Island, Lagos. It was beautiful.

The park had a water fountain, a colourful garden like really colourful, a playground with bouncing castles and swings, lakes and even entertainment places, it also had statues. I've never ever seen any place like it. I'm so sure the twins come here often.

So the picnic was mainly an alone time for Jeremiah and mum because I was playing at the playground. I saw mum smile again and this time it was real and beautiful well, seeing her happy was the best gift for me.

I know they spoke about Julia and her lies but both of them didn't seem the least bothered so it was all good.

I hope these picnics get often but without Julia and the twins even though we would soon have to live as one big family and I wasn't hoping for that all.

I'll just enjoy the fun while it lasts.

Hey lovelies,
Please please please support ya girl. Vote, comment and share 😩🙏
Na beg I dey beg o🌚
But please vote, comment and share 😪. Thanks 😊