Chapter thirteen

Hiiiii♥️ lovelies, new update.
Please vote, comment and share 🙏🙏
Love ya♥️❤️

Julie's POV

I have to go and finish what I started today. I'll also need to check out that gold digger's body in the mortuary.

"Tokunbo, leave the car" I said
"But madam, I dey clean am" he replied.
"I said leave it"

The little brat will do it instead but wait oh, is she still sleeping? Ah see this child o.

"You're still sleeping, are you mad? I said you will help out in this house and you're still here. Go and clean my car then arrange my childrens' rooms and mine. I don't want to feel a single dirt on my finger when I check, do you understand me?" I asked the little fool while she just sat on the bed.

"Yes ma, I'll go now" she replied.
"Better"

I went to have breakfast which was a meal of boiled yam and egg sauce.

  So apparently, I have to meet a guy named Viper. I laughed at the name, he should better do the job well.

"Ma'am, I have finished cleaning the car, here are your keys" Morenikeji said. She had better cleaned it well.

"Okay, wait let me check it" I replied not even glancing at her. I finished my breakfast shortly after that and headed to the garage.

The car looked clean but I touched it and saw a bit of dust on my finger.

"So this is how you clean right?" I rubbed the dust on my finger on her shirt and slapped her. She whimpered.

"Will you shut up? Why are you crying? Clean this car properly before I get back, Nwa na abaghiuru, nonsense"

I left the garage, went to my room and dressed up. She cleaned the car again and I didn't bother to inspect it.

  I drove to the address that was sent to me. The street was quiet with a lot of incomplete buildings.

"Follow me" a voice from the passengers window startled me.
I followed him into one of the buildings and saw a desk with a chair at a corner of the building.

"Viper will be here any moment now" the man spoke and a few seconds later, a man who I assumed to be Viper came in.
He was tall dressed in a suit and red dress shirt with a black tie and black shoes. He had a huge scar on his face running from his left eye down his cheek.

"Straight to business, what do you want?" He asked
"You're quite rude, don't you think?"I replied "anyway, I want to get rid of someone, my husband"

  The astonishment on his face was priceless. I don't care, he should just get it done.
I gave him all the details he needed and closed the deal expecting the good news later on today or tomorrow according to his words.

I was stuck in traffic for quite a long time and I reached home by four o'clock in the afternoon. I was welcomed by my children such beautiful girls. I'll make sure they get everything they want.

"How was school today?" I sat on a couch with the two of them sitting at each of my sides. They told me all about their day which was boring but I listened to make them happy. My children must be happy no matter what.

  The day went by quickly, I had the brat do some more chores. I expected a call from Viper but nothing came.
Well, it seems like he has boys working for him every where because he said it would be done while Jeremiah was still in Indonesia.

I'm getting so excited.
One step to having everything for myself. My children and I deserve the best and we are not sharing it will anyone.

  The next morning, I got a call from Viper.
"It has been done, I'll need the complete payment and don't worry, none of our activities are being monitored".

Yay, Jeremiah is dead.
I have his companies, houses, lands, cars all to myself. This is going better than I thought.

Please please please vote, comment and share 🙏 🙏 have a blessed day.🌚♥️❤️