Chapter 5 (Mature Content)

CHAPTER 5 (MATURE CONTENT)

This chapter contains mentions of abuse. If it's too much let me know and I'll do a summary instead.

In the mountains twenty miles southwest of Cub Creek...

The sounds of hard sex and loud music punctuated by grunts and groans filled the air drowning out the ring of the doorbell.

"SHADE!" Lucy's voice rang out over the ruckus.

Tied to bedpost with her vampire lover, Hezekiah fucking her from behind, she twisted her head to look at her godmother. "Be right with you." she moaned as her eyes crossed and she began to climax.

Rolling her eyes Lucy went to the front room and waited. Scanning the available seating she picked the corner of the couch where there was no presence of bodily fluid. Almost an hour later, Shade finally emerged freshly showered.

^Shade Furvus^

^Shade Furvus^

"If you've come to lecture me about my mate then save your breath."

"You and your mate have been split for almost a year. I already said my piece. I'm here about Shadow."

"What about her?" Shade said, tension was in her voice. No one has heard or seen her sister in the last four years. She and her Eternal One, Isaiah, just disappeared one night and never returned. She left a note and put up a block so that Shade couldn't track her from the past. She left specific instructions for Lucy not to try and remove the block no matter how dire the emergency. An invitation to find an "alternative" solution was encouraged. So far nothing has come up.

"We have to find her and there's only one person who might be able to."

"Who?"

"Your father."

Shade raised a brow, "Is he back from whatever hell he crawled into willing this time?"

"No. But I have a feeling that Shadow might have given him some direction."

Shade sighed. Her troubles with her mate and lover along with the frustration of missing her sister and her brother's self destructive behavior has taken a toll on Shade. She no longer searched the past because she didn't hold much hope for the future. Sex kept her distracted but never for long. Depression over what she had become weighed heavily on her and she no longer felt like living. At the same time she refused to become of those weak dumb self righteous assholes who turn to some religion or suicide when they can't live with themselves anymore.

Her life was out of control and she needed to do something.

-------------------

After Lucy left, Hezekiah came into the front room wearing only a towel. At any other time Shade would simply abandon all to go for another insatiable round of rough hard sex but she needed to focus.