Chapter 53

CHARACTER RUN DOWN:

Tu - He was the head of the Sprites of the Sacred Land. Roger and Night met him when they stepped into the portal in the Great Wall of China. Prince Grim had access to "Sacred Land" to plant his gardens in order to "dig" a tunnel. In order to have Sacred Land the gift must be granted freely by a Guardian. So that would mean that Tu was a traitor. 

Athens Green - During the time of Ivory White, he was the king of the Dark Fairies. His people were destroyed and only he, his daughter, Shula, and his brother Absalom (bad guy) are the last of their race. Little back story reminder: Shula is not Athens' actual daughter. Her mother, Evanora, was an enchantress and the Other Half to Athens' brother, Absalom (who is Shula's father). Evanora fooled Athens into believing that she was his soulmate.

Atticus Minoras - Was able to convince Queen Rosa that he was her Other Half and died before he could tell her the truth. He is actually a demon (fallen angel) not a Sprite.

CHAPTER 53

Sprite Kingdom...

Lee learned that the unconscious man's name was Tu. He was a Sprite that was in charge of the Sacred Land site. He was taken away in chains upon reaching the queen's place. Lee took Firelight before the Sprite court.

^Tu^

^Tu^

"Leave us." Queen Rosa said to everyone who had come.

The large room cleared out. Lee waited next to Firelight. Reilly and Priscilla also stayed. Silence reigned as Rosa sat on her throne staring at her nephew as he met her gaze unflinchingly.

"Well?" she said harshly.

"Well what?" Firefight replied.

Darkness covered the sun and thunder rumbled outside of the place as the queen's wrath began to grow. "DO NOT disrespect me, BOY!"

The doors swung open and Athens strode in. "My Queen." he said warmly with a courteous bow.

A smile graced the Sprite Queen's lips and the sun immediately began to shine, "King Athens it's good to see you again."

"You've found your nephew I see."

"Yes I have." Rosa replied, sounding less than happy.

"I was wondering if it would be alright if I speak with him for a short while."

Rosa stared at him hard. With a sigh she nodded.

Curious Firelight followed the Dark Fairy. Athens walked to an old part of the garden that was more neglected than most places. Firelight didn't exactly care about gardening during his temporary tenure while his aunt was away.

"I'm surprised the queen has done nothing to clear this part given that it was where the body of her Other Half was laid to rest." Firelight murmured.