Chapter 47 (Mature Content)

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is going to be one of those jump around chapters that set up for later. Also there will be abuse and triggering situations in this chapter. I hate writing it but I feel that it gives a more in depth look at the character. The part that says "Midway Pack Territory" is the part that you'll want to skip.

CHAPTER 47 (MATURE CONTENT)

Cub Creek Territory...

"No one can know." John Mason said firmly to his former Beta.

Jordan sat back stunned. "How can you be sure?"

"I can feel it and I know that what I feel is not real." John said with conviction. "No one can know. Not your mates, my children, or Tracy. Not until I have proof."

"John." Jordan leaned forward and gripped his old friend's hand. The two men shared a look of understanding. Jordan sighed heavily, "If you find proof then let her death be at my hand. I don't want that to be on you."

"No. If she is a traitor. I'll kill her myself."

-------------------

Lythburg...

The dark haired woman sat quietly sipping her glass of lemonade. A pale skinned redhead slipped into the bench opposite of her.

"What is our status?" Trish asked the brunette.

"Everything is in place. The Werewolf Council will be overthrown as soon as the orders are given. My contacts assure me that the same goes for the Vampire Council. The Vampire Royals are a joke now. They will follow whatever rules are laid down by the Council. As for the Sprite Queen. She had no heir currently because her nephew shares his patriarch's curse. It seems Atticus was useful after all." the brunette said ironically.

"Is that all?" Trish asked.

"Not quite. It would seem that there is a rumor of the existence of other Dark Fairies."

"The Prince will want to know more."

"Of course."

-------------------

Midway Pack Territory... (SKIP THIS PART IF SENSITIVE TO ABUSE. I'll let you know when to continue)

Ice watched as another wolf plowed his mate, Caroline. He had long learned to harden himself to impulse and emotion. He would listen to his wolf cry and whimper as man after man unloaded their seed in his mate all the while ignoring the pleas to stop this. Everytime she got pregnant by one of her rapists, Ice would simply beat her until she lost the babe then call his men back in for another round.

It was the ultimate pain for a wolf to experience but it was also the greatest way to strengthen his resolve. A knock at the door sounded and young Christy walked in. She waved hello to her father who was currently balls deep in Caroline's ass. Walking over the Ice she pulled the little sundress from her body. Her teenage body was firm and beautiful though she still didn't hold a candle to his mate. She had become his favorite after taking her virginity last year in front of her father and uncle as they fucked his wife.

Like a perfect little whore, she unzipped his trousers and took his cock in her mouth working him up and down. Ice had a difficult time getting hard because no matter what he tried to do his wolf still fought him. Pushing her to the side, he stood and walked over to the bed. Lifting his mate's head, he ignored the hope in her eyes and shoved his soft dick in her mouth. The sparks between them were there and he was hard in no time. Pulling out of his mate's warm mouth, Ice walked over to the teenager laying spread out on the second bed.

Sucking her small tit into his mouth, he slammed his cock into her pussy and brutally started to fuck her as she whimpered in distress at the rough usage. He closed his eyes and imagined his mate beneath him. He wanted to hurt her because she was his weakness. Christy cried out in orgasmic relief. He quickly sped up.

"Please don't cum in me."

"What whore?" he growled.

"Please don't cum in me, Alpha."

"Too bad." he said as he slammed into herself gripping her hips tightly while burying his seed in her womb.

The girl sobbed, "But Alpha, I'll end up pregnant."

He gently stroked the sweaty hair from her face before pulling her chin up, "Don't worry my sweet. I'll beat whatever baby I put in you out." Her eyes widened with fear, "You have my word." he smirked before pecking her lips.

------------------ (YOU CAN CONTINUE READING NOW)-------------------

Exact Location Unknown... Prince Grim's Hideout

Haggai studied the maps recalling the ancient markers he had memorized. They had to wait several weeks for their request for the maps, through a vampire member of the Prime Purity, to be approved by the High Council. Comparing the old maps to the modern maps was challenging.

For the most part he had used astrological alignments to tell him where he had placed the container. So Trish arranged the kidnapping of a german scientist to help him. The man was an arrogant prick but he was helpful in figuring out where most of the landmarks were based on a star map.

They still had another problem. Haggai felt that one day the temptation would be too much. So before he hid away the container, he asked his friend, King Athens, to place a lock on it. This lock could only be opened with Athens' blood that was given willingly. If they tried to take the blood without his knowledge or try to force him to give it then it wouldn't work.

Haggai sighed tiredly. There was only one thing that Athens would compromise all else for. His daughter. Haggai hoped that he could send Athens a message before there was bloodshed.

An idea formed in his mind. He looked over at the broken male who lay unconscious in the corner. An unwilling traitor whose crime was trying to save those in his care.

Haggai knelt down and wiped the dry blood from the man's face. "Don't worry I'll get you out of here."

=========================

There seems to be good still left in Haggai but he's still bent on opening Pandora's Box. Here's a spoiler...

don't read if you don't want to know...

are you sure you want to know...

really?...

okay...

here it is...

This is not going to end well...... ;)D