Chapter 15

Veronica9292 this one is for you sweetie... Thank you all for your support and votes. I write for my readers and I hope you all are enjoying these stories.

CHAPTER 15

Desert Rose Territory...

Tracy had to admit that after looking inside of the cave and listening carefully, she would have thought the rumors of a tunnel were fiction as well. There were no sounds or vibrations that would indicate machinery or that thousands of pounds of soil and rock were being moved.

Frustrated, she went with the others to meet with Prince Barak Vale and Beta DeAngelo (Deo) Wilde. For his stay, the Alpha King's son was given his own guesthouse that was attached to the main pack house. The prince and Deo waited for them in the guesthouse office.

Barak was a massive man and considering that she had become used to seeing men over the height of 6 foot 2 inch, Tracy had to admit he was impressive. Standing at 7 foot 8 inches and built like a tank, he would have been intimidating if it weren't for his friendly demeanor. Tracy liked him instantly. He was very polite yet had an aura of strong confidence expected of a leader. His eyes lit up with intelligence assessing every nuisance around him.

 His eyes lit up with intelligence assessing every nuisance around him

^Barak Vale^

"While I'm not going to dismiss the rumors. I have not seen nor heard any evidence of digging."

"Neither did we but I trust Lucy and if she says that her source is reliable then there is a tunnel." Tracy said firmly.

"What about the surveillance on the Diamondback Coven?" Jonathan asked.

"Well normally," Deo said, opening a folder he had brought and began laying pictures on the desk, "The Vampire Royal is in his greenhouse garden. But over the last few days he's been missing."

^DeAngelo (Deo) Wilde^

"Garden?" Hezekiah asked. "That's new." he said looking curiously at the pictures.

Tracy was silent as she studied the pictures. At first glance everything seemed "normal," but the set up and some of the plants looked familiar.

"Do you mind if I send some of these pictures to my grandfather? He specializes in botany." Tracy asked.