Chapter 28 (Mature Content)

I AM RE-RELEASING THIS AS CHAPTER 28 INSTEAD OF 27 GO BACK AND READ CHAPTER 27.

I was informed that I had better start running at the end of Chapter 25. Well unload the gun dopaminemagic cause this one's for you sweetie.

CHAPTER 28 (MATURE CONTENT)

Homestead... After the battle...

The silver wolf jumped up in shock. Confused and surrounded by chaos nothing was familiar to him. A scent caught his attention. It smelled sweet and tart like cherries and clean mountain air. Turning towards his right he saw a beautiful woman in bloodstain clothes sitting on the ground. Tears ran down her cheeks as she stared at him with red rimmed eyes.

He didn't like that she was crying nor did he like the fact that a dark headed man sat next to her so closely. He growled at the man. Baring his teeth menacingly.

"So it might take a little bit for all his memories to come back but he'll be fine in no time." A heavy accented voice spoke from behind him. Glancing in that direction he saw a strange looking male dressed all in black. He had heavy prominent features that spoke of strength yet his dark eyes carried only gentleness. The unnaturally pale white skin and blondish kinky hair seemed out of place.

"Jonathan?" a soft familiar voice called out hesitantly.

Wanting to comfort the beautiful woman, the silver wolf walked forward and gently licked the salty tears from her cheeks. With a sharp cry she threw her arms around his neck and hugged him close. He loved her scent and her warmth. She was crying again but this time he could tell that it was out of joy.

"I have to help the others if I can." the stranger said.

"Wait what is your name?" the woman asked.

"It's Galen."

^Galen Abara^

^Galen Abara^

"You have no heartbeat."

"That's why they call me the 'Heartless Healer.' I will see you when you return home." the man in black walked away helping others as he went.

"Is it possible for you to shift back?" the dark headed man asked.

The silver wolf growled at him. "JONATHAN! Stop growling at Gideon and shift back!" the woman demanded looking at him disapprovingly.

It made the wolf upset and he began to howl sadly until he felt the woman rubbing his head which soothed him instantly. "I swear you're like a big baby." she muttered.

He would have taken offense if she hadn't just found the perfect spot to scratch. He hummed in pleasure.

"I'm not sure he knows how to shift back." the man called Gideon said.

The woman stopped scratching and looked at him, "Jonathan? I need you to shift into your human form now." she commanded.

The silver wolf cocked his head and eyed her curiously. A look of alarm crossed her face as she began to look around. "DAMEON!" she shouted.

A large man strode towards them. The man was well built and the silver wolf didn't like that a half naked male was near the beautiful woman. He blocked the woman and growled at the approaching figure.

The man known as Dameon just laughed, "He's possessive and doesn't want another man near his mate. I don't blame him."

A snarl met his banter.

"Oh for heaven's sakes. Jonathan may not realize that he's a werewolf and can shift to human. Can you show him?"

The man shrugged, "Sure."

The woman turned the other way, "Watch him." she said, noticing that the canine's curious gaze was on her.

The silver wolf watched as the man removed his pants and immediately shifted into a large black wolf. The silver wolf was so shocked that he stepped back. The black wolf shifted back to human form and put his pants back on.

"Just imagine yourself standing upright and having legs and arms." the man said.

The silver wolf tried but it became too much and he passed out but not before he managed to become human again.

--------------------

Desert Rose Pack Guesthouse...

The familiar scent of cherries filled his nose as he laid on a soft bed. Jonathan looked down to see a head full of silky rich brown hair laying on his chest. Memories began to resurface. He remembered everything. When each of his children were born and their first steps he missed those little rascals. Other memories came, the first time he saw his mate and the first time they made love.

Sitting up carefully he laid Tracy on her back. Removing her clothes while she slept and placing gentle kisses on her body. He loved seeing her expressive face begin to awaken and the scent of her arousal filled his nose as he trailed hot kisses over her navel.

Her lashes fluttered open and she beheld the sexy sight of her mate between her thighs. Grey eyes met hazel ones as Jonathan captured her moist core with his mouth while stroking the pink folds with his tongue. The sensuous torture was unrelenting as her clit began to throb for attention. A scream ripped from her throat as he circled the small engorged nubbin. Stars burst in front of her eyes and her hips jerked in wild abandon as he sucked gently.

She felt the large head of Jonathan's shaft nudge at her entrance as she came down from her high. Sliding into her warm tight dripping core, it crossed his mind of how close he had been to never experiencing this again. Tears formed in his eyes as he kissed her desperately letting his vulnerability show for once. Not since he had bared his neck in submission to his mate the night he pledged his loyalty had he ever allowed himself to be so defenseless. Tracy cupped his face and wiped his tears.

"I love you."

Was all she whispered and no more was needed. They moved in tandem opening themselves up completely letting their love flow through their bond. Hands clasped and their fingers intertwined, they reached their peak on a gentle tide.

As they lay tangled together, they felt at complete peace for the first time in a long time. They had faced death and won. There was a new respect for life in their hearts and a joy at simply being alive despite knowing that the troubles had only just begun.

==========================

Is anyone mad that I brought Jonathan back?

Unfortunately I know for sure that we will be losing two main characters for good so don't put the tissues away yet.

Comment, Vote, and Follow for updates! Thanks!