Chapter 39 (Mature Content)

CHAPTER 39 (MATURE CONTENT)

She looked at Malachi as if he were mental.

"No I'm not crazy nor would I ever harm you even if you plunge a stake into my chest. Which would hurt but probably not kill me though you might get lucky."

Stacey was worried. Either he was insane or serious. He could also be a prankster. That thought calmed her and she was determined to not fall for what had to be a sick joke.

She snorted at the thought of this fool trying to get one over on her. "Prove it." she challenged.

He picked her up and she instinctively wrapped her arms and legs around him. He groaned, "You're scent is killing me. I swear when you accept me I am going to make sure you don't walk for a week. You are the most tempting thing I've ever experienced."

He kept her secure and reached into his back pocket. Pulling out his phone, he unlocked it, and offered it to her.

"Do you know where Maple Wood Park is?"

"Yes?"

"How far is it from here?"

"I don't know... 4 miles?"

Malachi nodded, "About that. Turn on the stopwatch app and hit start."

Upon completing his request, he suddenly moved and she didn't even have time to process what was happening.

"Hit stop." he said. She pressed the stop button and then noticed that they were surrounded by trees. Under a canopy of Japanese Maple they stood next to a bench. They were at the park. Looking at the phone she saw it read 5 seconds. Stacey blinked in disbelief but the evidence was in front of her.

"You drugged me!" she accused. His arms were around her faster than she could blink and he pressed her close to his body.

"I wouldn't do that to you." Using his thumb he pressed it under her chin holding her gaze. Stacey loved the feel of being in his arms but shook her head.

"You're married." she said sadly trying to push him away.

"You're right but it's complicated and that's what I want to talk to you about."

Taking a deep breath he told Stacey everything about his past with Marta, Hezekiah, and Laken. He talked for over three hours letting the joy and pain of his past come out and holding nothing back. Stacey was stunned when he told her that she was his Eternal One. A term she had never heard of.

"So that means that I'm your..."

"Beloved. A special gift that I can only have once. But if you accept me then you have to accept Laken and Margo as well. If you can't then I understand." he sighed heavily and Stacey could feel what this was costing him. "I will erase your memories of me and everything will continue as we had never met."

"What about you?"

"I wish I could forget but I'll probably leave for a while and try to find some sanity for myself."

Stacey bit her lip, "but what about Laken? If I accept you, what would be expected?"

"We wouldn't press you into anything you don't want or aren't ready for."

"Will you still want to... um... be with him?"

Malachi shook his head. "My heart and dick belong to you. Laken will become more of a housemate and friend. We shared Marta because she wanted to and Laken didn't have a problem with it. We'll only do what you allow and never press you for more than you're willing to give."

"But wouldn't it bother you to see me kissing another man?"

"Another man or woman? Yes! Laken? No. It's hard to explain but he and I are bonded closer than brothers. I can feel what he feels and we can read each other's minds. It's probably due to not having a coven. We formed a strong bond with just the two of us."

"But what if you feel like having some dick and I'm not enough." Stacey asked insecurely.

"You will always be more than enough. Laken will understand and love us both as family only. There's no pressure. I just want you to be able to accept all of us as a family. It's a lot to ask.."

Stacey placed her fingers over his mouth. "I accept."

------------------

Sex with her ex was always such a chore. He was attractive and muscular but he never cared about her in the bedroom. Jared always wanted her to suck his dick so that he could be aroused and then he only wanted her to be on top so he didn't have to work. He never lifted a finger to try and get her off. When comforted he would snap back that it wasn't his problem. Finding out that he was cheating was the last straw and she finally broke up with the only boyfriend she ever had.

Stacey was always told that sex before marriage was a sin but part of her rebelled and she gave into her boyfriend's pleas in college. Sex was always disappointing and frustrating. She would try to masturbate but could never figure out how to do it. So she had never had the big "O." This new sensation was more than she could handle her whole body shook as her eyes flew open in wonder. Malachi watched as she came apart. If he didn't know that she had sex before, he would have sworn she was a virgin.

"Wha-? What was that?" she asked panting.

Malachi placed a kiss on her trembling wet core, causing her to shiver, before lying next to her. He studied her face. "Have you never came before?"

Stacey bit her lip and shook her head. Malachi's chest swelled with pride at being her first experience with true pleasure. He captured her lips and then placed the head of his cock at her tight entrance.

"Wait. Um. Don't I have to suck on you first to get you aroused?"

Malachi pushed the head in and she moaned. "Kroshka [Little One] if I get any more aroused then my dick would break. Feel how hard you make me." he growled as he popped the head into her small channel.

She gasped. Comparing him to her ex was like comparing the ocean to a creek. There was a huge difference. (PUN!)

"You have me so aroused that I'm not going to hold out long. I'm going to fuck my seed into that tiny belly of yours and fill you up until you can't take anymore."

"Fuck." she moaned at his naughty words.

"With pleasure." he said with a mischievous smile. His eyes brimmed with lust and he pulled her closer.

"Wait what if I get pregnant?"

"I would love to get you pregnant but we have time. I want to wait until you're a full vampire before we talk about it."

Coherent thought deserted her as he drilled deeply. She lost track of time and positions. Her whole body felt as though it was kept on a high that no drug could ever replicate. The sun was already peaking through the horizon when they both fell into an exhausted slumber.

=============================

Thanks Lildevilbetty for being the only person to give your opinion at the end of the last chapter. I appreciate it!