Chapter 70 (Last Chapter)

CHAPTER 70 (LAST CHAPTER)

Shivanasamudra Waterfalls...

Shadow walked into the quiet cave. Lady Anne stood quickly. Her anxiety was palpable. 

"It is time to go home." Shadow said.

Relief over Lady Anna, she sobbed and nodded. She left quickly going to the back of the cave to gather everything she had stored.

"You're the Seer?" Darius asked.

"Yes." Shadow replied before laying down a thick packet with a package and white envelope on top. "Long ago another Seer gave you instructions that you ignored."

Darius sighed remembering returning to the place early. Twas the night his son, Prince Gairim Manassah, was conceived. He lost his Eternal One in childbirth and he failed as a father. His son became a monster.

"Yes."

"You now have a chance to correct that wrong." Shadow said.

"How?"

Shadow pulled out a dagger with a gold blade. "This item is enchanted. It is the only thing that will kill your son. But first it has a purpose to serve. A sacrifice must be made."

She placed it in his hands and then guided the tip to her chest. "I am one piece that decides the fate of the world. I cannot linger any longer."

Darius nodded solemnly. He would have never expected this. He wrapped his arm around the smaller woman. Gripping the handle tightly he thrust it forward.

The second before the tip reached her heart, Shadow felt a bond break mercilessly.

With her last bit of life. She sent a message to her child.

"Skylar... Mommy and Daddy love you."

A faint reply came back, "I know Mommy. I love you both too."

THE END

===========================

Thanks for reading this book and for sticking with me.

Don't forget about the "Bonus Chapters." Which will come out before Christmas... hopefully. If there's any questions or if you want a bit more "extra" for the bonus chapters let me know.

I might have to wait on releasing my fourth book until Valentine's 2021. Pregnancy brain is making it almost impossible to focus. How I got through this book is beyond me. So we'll see.

Happy Holidays everyone!

12/12/2020