Chapter 37 (Mature Content)

Before I forget... thank you ScaniaCollado and Lildevilbetty for their kind messages. And a huge "THANK YOU!" to everyone that has commented and/voted. Enjoy!

CHAPTER 37 (MATURE CONTENT)

The Grey's Home...

Maria didn't mention Dameon to Solomon. She never kept a secret from her mate but right now she was having a hard time adjusting. Solomon had sent her home from Cub Creek while he went to report to the Council. Normally she would insist upon going with her mate particularly since he had almost died. But at the moment she had another life to catch up on and she wanted to know everything before Solomon found out.

Dameon and his wolf were ecstatic by this turn of events. He knew he had to return home to the Rogue Lands to make sure all was running smoothly. His right-hand men Luke and Becket were holding down the fort. Both men had gone temporarily feral after their mates died and their packs had cast them out. Dameon helped them both and they loyally followed him becoming his most trusted allies. With everything that has happened. Dameon planned to send Luke to Cub Creek to keep an eye on the Scared Site that only he and a few others knew about.

Dameon also had Asya to deal with. Lucy would help watch over her until Layla, Asya's fox, returned. He frowned when he thought of the broken girl that didn't deserve all that had happened to her.

A warm touch broke him from his thoughts.

"You still with me?" Maria asked softly, as they walked the perimeter of the duck pond beside the large estate house.

Dameon sighed and smiled at the small woman next to him. He draped an arm over her shoulders hugging her close. "I am. I just have a lot on my mind."

"Rogue King." Maria giggled, "Who would have ever thought that you and I-"

A roar of rage interrupted the peace as startled ducks fled the pond and banks. A sleek golden wolf charged at the man who dared touch his mate.

Instead of fighting back Dameon fell to his knees as a sign of submission.

"Solomon!" Maria screamed, jumping in between the man and wolf.

The golden wolf whimpered in pain at the betrayal before growling harshly.

"Don't you growl at me." she said. The wolf snarled and opened its large jaws. Maria was so surprised at the way Solomon's wolf snapped at her that she took a step back.

"Solomon?" she whispered sadly.

The wolf still growled and then shifted back to his human form. Maria couldn't help but be turned on by his nude physique even after all these years none could compare to her love. With a look of hatred and disgust towards his mate, the councilman turned back to the house to leave.

"Solomon!" Maria called running after him.

"Leave me the fuck alone!" he yelled, hurt lacing his voice.

"But-"

"If you're going to whore around do it somewhere other than in my house, with my children inside." he growled before turning away.

"Solomon Grey! You turn around right now and stop like a jealous el cabrón [asshole... I think... Google gave me a list] before I kick you in the cojones [balls]!" she yelled after him.

In a flash he stood in front of her. Pulling her body flush to his and grabbing her hair firmly without hurting her, he growled into her face, "MINE!" He kissed her passionately, searing her soul with his heat. In his mind he was determined to brand her while making sure that he was the only male she would ever desire.

Maria was so lost in his kiss and the overwhelming dominance and desire that when he sank his fangs into her neck remarking her she came instantly. She was completely dazed. Ignoring the other male, Solomon picked up his mate and used his wolf speed to take her to their bedroom.

Ripping their clothes off, Solomon pulled her silky thighs apart and no foreplay thrust himself deeply into her warm wet core. Over and over he and his wolf marked and mated his woman. She moaned helplessly beneath him and screamed out his name each time she climaxed.

Maria's wolf purred in lust for her mate and enjoyed every second he used her body to establish dominance and territory. His wolf was mainly in control and was rough and wild. She absolutely loved the hard fucking and punishing bruises that he was leaving as he gripped her hips while pounding her from behind.

"Thirsty bitch." Maria taunted her wolf.

"I'm not the one who just took a dick down my throat and swallowed an ocean worth of cum." her wolf snarked back.

Whatever Maria was going to say was lost as her eyes rolled back and she passed out from pleasure after coming for the umpteenth time. Shifting fully, the golden wolf lay next to his mate licking the salty sweat from her body. Satisfied that she was his, he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

-------------------

At some point, Solomon shifted to human form and pulled the covers over their tired bodies. Just as he was getting ready to fall back asleep, there was a soft knock and the door opened. He growled at the scent of a Rogue in his bedroom.

"Calm down." Dameon held up his hands. "I need to be leaving and just wanted to say goodbye before I left."

Maria woke from her lethargic slumber being almost suffocated from her mate's death grip. She heard him growl, "She's mine!"

Recognizing the scent, she said, "Oh give it a rest I'm sore and have no interest in repeating earlier events."

"Liar", her wolf giggled.

"You Puta [whore]." Maria growled at her wolf.

"For Mi corazón [My Heart]? Always."

Maria rolled her eyes. "Dameon, this is my mate, Solomon Grey. Solomon, this is Dameon Wilde... my brother."

=========================

Ta Da! Bet y'all were wondering... Yeah I have no idea what to do with Dameon. I could give him a second chance mate but I can't think of anything creative or cliche that will work at the moment.

I thought of letting Asya somehow become his mate by some sort of "Nightingale Effect." (Anyone else see "Back to the Future")? They fall in love because he's taking care of her and she sees him as a hero with Night getting added later as a threesome. But I'm not really liking that idea at all.

I also thought briefly of the sexy secretary scenario but damn that's kinda scraping the bottom of the cliche barrel. Sooo... single it is... for now. I'm open to suggestions... maybe I should get him a cat.

Well I've satisfied my smut quota for the day or evening. So I bid you a 'goodnight.'

Comment, Vote, all that jazz.