Chapter 1

Here's the cover so u can see it better : >
Also, don't spoil anything. Don't.

     Everyone sighed with joy and relief as they stepped out of the elevator

"We're BACK! We're FINALLY BACK!" said Plushtrap with glee.
"I thought we would never make it, honestly!" Yendo said, looking around the room they were in.
"Just imagine if this was all a dream and we all woke up still underground," Foxy said to everyone, almost laughing. Everyone looked at him, but not in a very friendly way.
"Shut it, ya bum," Lolbit blurted, smacking him in the head with a worn out newspaper that was lying on the floor.
"Ow..." Foxy flinched, rubbing his head.
"I really hope this isn't a dream, 'cause it doesn't feel like it," said Bonbon.
"It's not. But if you still wanna check, I can pinch you," Plushtrap said, grinning. Bonbon glared at him.
"I'm so happy we're finally out of that place," Ballora breathed, tears stinging her eyes. Funtime Foxy hugged her.
"I think we all are. Now let's get out of here," said Golden Freddy.

Everyone left the room and into the living room. Lolbit looked around, surprised, "Woah, looks like there was a fight here or somethin'..."
"Oh there was," said Mangle.
"Is this where you guys fought those nightmare animatronics?" asked Funtime Freddy.
Springtrap nodded, "Yep. It was pretty rough."
He turned to Plushtrap, "Hey, where were you during that whole fight?"
"Oh, I was asleep, in that room I attacked you in!" Plushtrap replied, smiling.
Springtrap looked at him with confusion, "You were asleep during that entire fight? And it didn't even wake you up?"
Plushtrap shook his head, "Nope. I'm a heavy sleeper."
"Oh Plushtrap, are you still staying here? Because we're about to leave..." said Golden Freddy.
"What? Oh..." Plushtrap looked down. He went silent.
"Have you been thinking about it?" Mangle asked him.
Plushtrap sighed, "Um, yeah...but I still don't know...Would you guys want me to? And don't answer, Mangle, I already know you're DYING for me to come."
Mangle looked away as if she didn't hear that.
Foxy spoke up first, "I can't believe I'm saying this, but...I think you should come. After hanging out with you, you really don't seem all that bad. Sure, you're a pest, but you're still pretty fun to be around."
Plushtrap looked at him, surprised.
"I won't lie, but he's right. You've been a big help for us, if it weren't for you, we wouldn't have found Baby and her friends! You're really smart for a small nightmare. I think Puppet would like you," Goldie said, smiling.
Bonnie nodded, "Yeah, I think you're fun to talk to, you're pretty good at making conversation. I don't care if you're a nightmare or whatever, I think you're pretty cool!"
Everyone else agreed with him.

Plushtrap looked at everyone, flabbergasted. No one has ever said things like that to him before. All his life, all he knew was that he had an order, and that was to scare and murder a little kid. He never thought there would be more to life than scaring and hurting people, but now he got to see with his own eyes. Not everything is the way it seems. Not everyone in the world is bad, you just have to find the right people to trust and stay close to. Finding people like that can be hard.
Springtrap came closer to him, "Plushtrap, there are a lot of things that people expect in this world, especially from others that they think they have control over. Some people think they're entitled to what kind of friends you should have, what kind of life you should live, and how you live it. But it's not for them to decide, only YOU can do that. You don't have to live in a world where you're against everybody, because not everyone is dangerous. Just look at us! We're not like those nightmare animatronics, we don't need to hurt anyone, because that's not what living is all about. You may have grown up with that life, but your life isn't over yet. There's still things you can do, things you can try that you've never done before. How are you gonna do that when you're stuck in a house, alone? Is that a life you really want to live?"
"He's right, you know," Mangle chimed in, looking at Plushtrap. "I don't want you to come because you're small, defenseless, and adorable. I want you to come with us because you're strong. You may be small, but you can definitely fight, we've all seen it! You're a fighter, just like the rest of us. We never stopped fighting for Baby and Elizabeth because we care about them! And it seemed like you didn't stop helping us because you care about all of us! I can tell you like being around us, and we like being around you too! I want to show you what our lives are like in the pizzeria, so you won't have to live in a depressing place like this. I want you to be surrounded by friends, people that like you and care about you! Being alone forever ISN'T the way to live, it can be torture. Trust me, I've tried it before and I didn't like it. It IS okay to be alone sometimes, though, if you really need it. But I really don't think you'd get bored at the pizzeria at all, there's so much to do there! And we wanna share the memories we make there WITH you!"
Golden Freddy nodded, "Yeah. Who cares if you're a nightmare? You don't really seem like one anymore, anyway. What matters is who you are in your heart, not what you look like, or where you came from."

Plushtrap thought about it for a minute. They did have a point though, if he lived here alone, no one would be here to keep him company, or fix him when he's rusting or falling apart. And it didn't look like there would be anything to do here anyway, it was just a broken house full of broken memories. And useless stuff.
Plushtrap sighed again, "Alright. I'll come. But DON'T make me regret it!"
Mangle squealed with excitement and immediately scooped him up in her arms, hugging him very tightly. "YEEEES!!! THANK YOUUUU!"
"I SAID NO HUUUGS!!!" Plushtrap screeched. Mangle laughed and gently put him back down. Everyone smiled, laughing with her.
Springtrap ruffled his hair, "Great!"
Plushtrap smacked his hand away, "Yeah, yeah! It's no big deal! Now are we going or what?"
"We are, now. I'll be teleporting you guys in front of the pizzeria, but it'll have to be five at a time," Goldie replied.
"Okey. So which five are going first?" Springtrap asked, looking at everyone.
"I'll get Bonnie, Ballora, and three of her Minerinnas first. Bonnie can look out for them while they're waiting," said Golden Freddy. Bonnie, Ballora, and three Minerinnas gathered around Goldie. He held onto all five of them and teleported them in front of the pizzeria. Once he came back, he continued doing this until they were all in front of the building.

Once everyone was at the pizzeria, Plushtrap and the Sister Location looked at the building, astonished.
"Hey, this is a pretty big place!" said Funtime Freddy.
"Wow, it feels so nice outside!" Bonnet smiled, looking around her.
"Yeah! The air doesn't smell like death!" Lolbit agreed, sniffing the air.
" 'Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria'...is Freddy one of your friends you told us about?" Funtime Foxy asked Spring's group.
Golden Freddy nodded, "Yeah...He's alright, but he's kind of a bum sometimes."
"Preach..." muttered Foxy.
"This place looks great! I'm so glad you guys are letting us stay here with you, you really are the best," Ballora said to them, smiling.
"Well yeah, it's the least we could do...But we still gotta see if Puppet will let you guys stay here, first," said Springtrap.
"Oh yeah..." Ballora murmured, her smile starting to fade.
Springtrap looked over at Circus Baby, noticing that she hasn't said a word since they left out of the elevator. "You okay? You've been quiet..." he said, approaching her.
"H-huh?" Baby said, looking over at him with surprise. She then looked back to the ground. "Oh...it's nothing...I'm just a little nervous, that's all..."
Springtrap smiled and put a hand on her shoulder, "It's alright. I'm nervous, too, honestly. I really want you guys to stay here with us, where you can be happy...But I'm afraid that Puppet will say no and make you leave...I don't want that to happen. If he does say no, I'll try to change his mind and make him understand...he has to. I want him to see what we see in you all, I know that's possible."
Mangle stood beside them, "Yeah! Let's try to stay strong, okey? We'll make sure you and your friends don't go back to that place. We didn't go there for nothing, after all. We're going to make sure that trip was worth it!"
Baby smiled, "Okey. Let's do this then."
"Hey, can I bust the doors open and scream random gibberish?" Foxy asked Springtrap.
Springtrap shrugged, "Sure. But if you break the doors, you're fixing them all by yourself."
Foxy squinted at him, "Oh, I didn't know YOU were in charge now."
"He's not. But Puppet is, and I'm ninety-nine percent sure he'd agree with Springtrap," said Golden Freddy.
"Why are we still wasting our time out here? Let's go in already!" Plushtrap sighed, growing impatient.
"Yeah, less talking, more walking...And, possibly arguing too, 'cause an argument with Puppet could start once we go inside..." said Bonnie.
"Alright, Foxy, go for it," said Goldie.
"You guys are actually letting me do something stupid for once? Wow..." Foxy said, a little surprised.
Mangle looked at him, "This wouldn't be the first stupid thing you've done. Remember that prank you guys pulled on me and my friends?"
"You're STILL bringing that up?" Foxy said, glaring at her too.
"JUST OPEN THE DOORS ALREADY!" Everyone shouted at him.

Foxy ran at the doors and tried to bust them open, but instead rammed his face into them. "Oh, they're locked..." Foxy grunted, rubbing his nose.
Suddenly, they noticed Puppet floating towards the doors.
"Oh...he must've heard Foxy..." Mangle whispered.
Everyone stared at Puppet very nervously as he gave them the most shocked face, almost like he was about to have a heart attack...

—-
There is literally no excuse for why I haven't gotten the third book out sooner, except for: Procrastination. I mean, wow, they really did a good job with putting the 'pro' in 'procrastinate'. Good job 👏. But when I said I don't give up on my stories, I mean it >:c