- 𝟏𝟐 -

C M B

"But you're the one that I want, if that's really so wrong
Then they don't know what this feeling is like"
This Feeling - The Chainsmokers ft. Kelsea Ballerini

"You're dead meat Zachary!" I shout as Zach completely soaks Lara and I.

"Hey that's offensive! I'm vegan!" he yells back, running after us.

"No you're not!" Lara, Jonah, Jack, Daniel, and I yelled. I take the water gun Daniel gave me and try fighting back. How did this even happen? I look over to my right to see Lara laughing hysterically as she runs away, shooting away at Zach who's racing behind us. At least she's having fun right? I guess deep down, we're all teenagers at heart.

"I think we lost him." Lara says, stopping by the bushes all the way in the back of the yard. We peek over the bush to see Zach soaking the rest of the partiers. We watch Lara's sister get completely soaked and hear her scream at the top of her lungs.

"It's what she deserves." Lara says with a devilish smile. I laugh as I see the revenge on her face. It's pretty cute if I'm being honest. We wait for about 10 minutes until we think it's safe to get out.

"Should we go back in?" I ask. I look over to her to see her scanning the area closely, thinking face and all.

"Yeah let's go." she says, getting up. I follow her as we walk back to the main area, seeing everyone going back to what they were doing as if nothing happened. We leave the water guns on one of the patio chairs, walking past the pool. Then all of a sudden, out of nowhere, I see Daniel running towards us.

"YOU'LL THANK ME LATER!" he yells as he pushes me straight into the pull. Way to cause a scene Daniel. I'll definitely be thanking you later. I look around to see the guys recording me on their phones from different angles around the pool, probably posting it on their stories. I wouldn't be surprised if this ended up in the next meme video on YouTube any time soon.

I tread in the water as I look at everyone looking at me. I'm just the life of the party I guess. At least this'll be a good story to tell at our next interview. Wow look at me being positive. I look at Lara who's doing the worst job at hiding her laughter. I think she might actually choke if she doesn't stop. "Are you okay?" she laughs, bending over to the edge of the pool. "I could be doing a lot better." I laugh a little.

"Here I'll help you." she says as she reaches her hand out over to me. I smile, taking her hand and pulling her into the pool with me. "Corbynnn!" she shrieks as she gets in, splashing out of the water as her head comes up from underwater. "You're a jerkkk!" She whines, laughing a little. Now both of us are soaked, still in the water. We look around to see Jonah, Jack, Zach, and Daniel still recording at the same spots, laughing their butts off. I look to see Lara, her hair glossy and sopping along her shoulders. I see her outfit, completely soaked; from her top to her shoes. We then see Jack and Jonah handing us towels and helping us out of the pool. I must say, it isn't easy swimming in jeans and shoes. We leave our shoes outside so they can dry as much as possible and head inside. I look at Lara who's wrapped up in her towel, her socks making a squishy sound as she walks. I chuckle as I see her tightly wrapped in her own cocoon. "What now?" she says, shivering.

"Nothing nothing..." I say, but then I end up laughing harder as stupid random thoughts enter my mind. "Corbynnn, just tell me." she pouts adorably.

"Okay okay..." I look at her, giggling at how serious she's taking me right now, waiting for me to talk. "You look like a burrito right now." I laugh.

"And you're still a jerk." she says jokingly, walking up next to me. "You know you love me." I laugh, looking at her with a smile. "Whatever..." she says as she looks away, failing to hide the redness in her cheeks. We walk upstairs going into my room to find a spare change of clothes. Lara goes ahead and sits on my bed, still wrapped up in her towel. I put my towel down, shaking out my hair as I walk into my closet. I walk out, handing her my black Sydney Why Don't We hoodie and some grey sweatpants. She puts the clothes on her lap, looking up at me from her seat.