- 𝟑𝟔 -

C M B

"Does it ever drive you crazy
Just how fast the night changes?"
Night Changes - One Direction

A week later...

"I only say it 'cause I really mean it. I ain't afraid of how you got me feeling. The sky's so clear when you're the view." The 5 of us work on our harmonies, singing into our mics for sound check. Our first concert ever since our break from making the album is in less than 24 hours. It's also Lara's first WDW concert tonight. 

We take a break from rehearsal while watching Eben rehearse on the stage. I almost forgot how great it feels to perform on stage. It's a powerful feeling. I can't wait to see all our fans tonight and bring back the amazing energy we have at our shows. 

"SHE GOT FAM IN PUERTO RICOOOOO" Jonah and Daniel yell as Eben sings. I already know how hyped the room will get just from him singing the new EP alone. 

"MEETING COUSINS WHEREVER WE GOOOO" Jack, Zach, and I yell back. I take out my phone to record all of us jamming out and post it on the band's Instagram story. Put it out there as something for the fans to look forward to y'know.

Some caterers come to bring us our food so we can be filled before the concert tonight. Eben finishes up his sound check before joining us by the tables where the food is. Jonah and Eben decided to continue Dak and Brody for this tour, adding more entertainment for our trip. We haven't even left town yet and the duo are already making us hysterical. 

Jon, our tour manager, comes our way and helps himself with some food. Jonah- I mean Dak...Wait no...Jonah asks him if they're allowed to bring Pickles on tour. All of us laugh at Jon's reaction whereas Jonah has a serious face while asking him.

"Uh- I don't know Dak, we'll see." he tells Jonah before walking away laughing. Once he leaves the room,  the 6 of us are laughing hysterically as we replay his reaction in our heads. 

"So Corbyn, is Lara coming?" Daniel asks with a smirk. Classic Daniel, always getting the tea. The rest of the guys give me stupid looks. Well all of them except Eben, he hasn't really formally met Lara yet. I look at them and grin, but don't say anything.

"She definitely is." Jack says, reading my expression. We hear Tyler call us for another sound check and so we can practice our songs and choreography for the new songs. All of us get up and finish up our food as we walk back onto the stage. 

"Wait so is she coming or no?" Zach asks, still confused. Jack laughs, patting him on the back before we all get mic'd up. We go through the set list, practicing each dance move to get it right, and making sure every harmony is perfect for the show.

4 hours later...

@corbynbesson tweeted:
first show tonight! can't wait to see ya'll ❤️️

@corbynbesson tweeted:first show tonight! can't wait to see ya'll ❤️️