- 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 -

A U T H O R

and that's a wrap on 'common sense' 🥺

thank you so much for reading! it means so much to me that you've taken the time to read this. no seriously, on wattpad's update it said this book takes 8 hours and 10 minutes (like wtaf 😳) so it means a lot that you've managed to read through the whole thing (even with my inconsistent updates and all🥴)

this was my first corbyn fanfic and my first oc book to write, and i just wanna say thank you for the amount of love and support that has gone into this book <3 your feedback and comments are what motivated me to keep on writing and continuing this story (even on the days where i wanted to throw this book in the trash😃)

this book wouldn't have made it this far if it weren't for you (yes you, the one who's sad like me that the cora era's over and the one i adore) i wouldn't have been able to make this book the way it is without all of you and for that i say thank you.

it's crazy how fast this book has grown in the past month alone. i'm not used to having a ton of notifications or 100 reads per night, and i just wanna give a tremendous thank you for that (oml i need to find another word to use other than thank you💀)

AS YOU CAN SEE- i'm very very thankful for each and every one of you tehe <333

so one last cheers to cora's adventures, and to common sense 🥂 (dont do underage drinking fam, this is apple cider 😌✋🏻)

and to you - you beautiful beautiful human

i love you 🤍

until next time

. . .