- 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 -

A U T H O R

FJGIWJDN YOU THOUGHT I WAS DONE-

when i emotionally cannot part with this book so i make an unnecessary chapter for your enjoyment 😌

Q + A

Q: What inspired you to write this book?
A: I really wanted to write a Corbyn fanfiction for a while, so I thought why not give it a try yk?

Q: How did you come up with the bus scene when Lara and Corbyn first met?
A: Honestly, I was looking for ideas and prompts on Pinterest and saw a similar idea there and really liked it so I went off that. Here's the original prompt:

Q: What's your favorite and least favorite chapter?↳ A: Favorite chapter: 34 (I'm a sucker for I love you's and I really like how that chapter turned out)

A: Favorite chapter: 34 (I'm a sucker for I love you's and I really like how that chapter turned out)

Least favorite chapter: 19 (JuST- Idk why I thought having Jack have a thing for Lara was a good idea. It was just a pain to write and fix but oh well)

Q: Were there any parts you regret writing? If so, why?
A: I don't regret writing anything cus it all worked out in the end, but if I could change anything it'd be the Christina drama. Originally, Christina was only supposed to stay for a chapter, but for some reason I decided to make it into unnecessary drama but all I can say is yolo now.

Q: Is there a reason why you decided to end the story with an epilogue in the future and not continue onto a sequel?
A: I've envisioned the epilogue ever since I wrote Lara and Corbyn's first date, so there was no way I wouldn't not do it. As much as I've considered writing a sequel for this book, there are still so many things I'd change (since I wrote this book when I just started writing again) and continuing it would stress me out lol. So no, there is no sequel sorry :/

Q: Are there any ideas/parts you originally had, but didn't go through with?
A: Yes, a lot. It'd take a whole other chapter to talk about all of them.

Q: What happens to Cora after the wedding? Do they still have kids? Do they still live with the boys?
A: Corbyn and Lara do have kids. In the span of the 5 years, the band hasn't officially "broken up" - they still make music and release songs, they just don't tour/perform as much as they used to due to the fact that most of them wanna settle down and start their own families. And no, after their Europe tour (before the epilogue) the boys decided to live on their own and sell the house ;)

Q: Dia or Cora?
A: Or

Q: Would you ever write a book solely for Dia?
A: As of now, no. Sometime in the future if I had the time/motivation? Sure; I love my Thing 1 and Thing 2 :')

Q: Is there anything you wish you changed in this book?
A: Many things. But one thing I wish I went into more detail with and spent more time was Lara's family life and what happened with her biological dad.

Q: How do you deal with writer's block?
A: I don't 🤠

Just kidding; I just try not to force it. If I can't write, then I can't write - come back another time. I've gotten better at not being so hard on myself if I don't update as consistently and have accepted the fact that I can't rush writing.

Q: Is Mia, the queen, an only child?
A: Yes, our queen's an only child.

Q: Who's your favorite character?
A: Mia. She's an unproblematic queen.

Q: Least favorite character?
A: Miles Howard 😃

Q: Favorite Cora moment?
A: Saturday Night's scene. But the real question is: what's your favorite Cora moment?

DELETED SCENES/FUN FACTS

#1 Mia was originally supposed to be with Eben. In chapter 25 you'll see the two flirting with each other- but ya girl forgot about it and y'all seemed to like Dia more so ;)

Excerpt from Ch. 25 tehe

Jonah and Eben come through the door, greeting everyone with hugs. Mia pulls Eben aside for something...I didn't know those two knew each other very well. Last time I've heard his name escape Mia's mouth was when she'd call him Hollywood Boy, but that was ages ago.

...I keep catching Mia glance at Eben, but I still don't know why she would. She's dating my brother...and Mia's not a cheater.

I literally planned an Eben fanfic for this too cus I thought Uncle E could have some recognition but whatevs maybe some other time.

#2 Jack and Gabbie were actually going to break up for good, but I didn't have the guts to that </3

#3 Jordan and Mia's relationship was ultimately fake. It was a cover up due to the fact that Jordan and Brayden Matthew's were dating, and Jordan was too scared to come out so Mia filled in to be his "girlfriend" (I definitely would've included this in the story, sucks that I was too lazy to do so-)

A very tiny hint/foreshadow whatever you wanna call it was in Ch. 13 ;)

"Whatever, aren't they all gay for each other anyway?" he asks. Is he serious right now?

"Are you kidding me right now I-" Mia says, who's as shocked as I am.

"Whaattt you can't tell me that they're not all gay for each other." he says showing us one of their Instagram posts. He really is such a brother.

"Oh like how you're gay for Brayden." I shoot back. Mia laughs, trying to drive carefully. Maybe it was a bad idea to allow her to drive.

"Shut up..." he says quietly. We all know Jordan's straight, but it's fun to tease him every now and then...

#3 I genuinely was going to end the book at Ch. 42 (cus at the time i had ZERO motivation to continue writing) but I didn't cus I thought it was a weird number to end the book lol.

#4 The original ending (which is in my drafts or notes somewhere in my phone or laptop lmao) ends the story in NYC after the Christina drama was resolved.

Any of these surprise you?
Are there any of these plots you wish I kept and why? A girl's curious :)

ok now i'm outtie for reals peace out my darlings <3

. . .