- 𝟏𝟑 -

L R C

"All I do, the whole day through, is dream of you
All I do, since I met you, is dream of you"
Dream of You - Camila Cabello

I wake up the next morning to find myself in someone's arms. I turn my head slightly to find Corbyn right behind me. So much for the pillow barrier I made last night. I get out of bed and change into my outfit from the party. I then grab my phone to check the time - 8:30 am. Crap. My first exam starts at 9:15. Well this is just amazing. I can't bother Corbyn anymore, I've already done enough. Plus, he's still asleep. Now I see why his nickname is Bean...he's cute and precious, especially when he's tired like this. I put his hoodie and sweats folded on his desk, leaving them behind. I head downstairs to see that no one else is awake yet. I take an apple off the kitchen counter; looks like breakfast is on the go today. Fortunately, Mia and I have the same test today so hopefully she can pick me up. I turn on my phone to see I have 15 texts from Mia, Jordan, and Maggie. I'm quite flattered by the concern, but I don't have time right now to savor the moment.

Mia🤍

Yesterday at 11:45 PM
hey you ok? jordan said u aren't home yet

Today at 12:57 AM
ur not picking up ur phone 😟
where are you???

Today at 2:09 AM
istg lar i will send a search team if you
aren't home yet. just txt or call meeee

Today at 8:45 AM
hey sry i just got these
are you at school yet?

OMG I THOUGHT YOU DIED
HOLY SHI YOU SCARED ME
and i'm on my way rn why?

IM SORRY I FELL ASLEEP
and i need a ride

fell asleep? bish where? 😂
and ok send me the address

Click to view Google Maps link
thank youuuuu ur the best

you're welcome and ik 😂
but you owe me

you name it
what do i have to do

tell me what you were doing last night
or better yet...
who were you doing last night 😏

😳 i hate you

and i love you 😘
but i swear i wont let
you get in the car unless you tell me

fineeee i will
you almost here?
Read at 9:00 AM

ok i'm at the driveway

I look out the window to see Mia's car parked along the street by the semi-circle driveway. I leave a note on the kitchen island that says, "Had a great time last night. Thanks again. Wish me luck :)" Hopefully they're not too upset that I didn't say goodbye, especially Corbyn. But I definitely will be texting him later, so it shouldn't be a problem. I walk out the front door, rushing to Mia's car. I go to the front passengers seat and try to open the door, but it's locked. "Mia!" I say, knocking on the car window. She rolls the window down, waving a finger at me.

"Nuh uh ah, answer my question. Who's house is this?" I can't believe her right now.

"Miaaaa." I groan. She raises a brow at me as she presses the button to close the window. "Okay fine! Corbyn, now let me in!" I say quickly. As soon as I say it, she unlocks the car with the stupidest grin on her face. She immediately drives as soon as I get in, trying to contain her squealing. We get to campus and as soon as Mia parks, we're running to the testing building. Before we go our separate ways, she points at me with her index finger, shaking it at me. "We're talking about this later." And with that, it was time to take the test...