- 𝟒𝟑 -

C M B

"You're the best damn thing that I've ever had
And I don't know what I'd do if I'd ever lose you"
Best Damn Thing - Alexander Stewart

@beautychickee

❤️️ Liked by tatedoll, kaycookk, ashleymaebesson, and 102,082 others

beautychickee just another night out of town 🌙

________________________________________________________________________________

tatedoll stunning mf lookin' amazing as always 😘
beautychickee ily girly ❤️️

kaycookk gorgeousss 😍
beautychickee too sweet 🥺

wdw_chickee Q U E E N 👑

corbinaforever.xx who else misses corbina? 🥺
wdwshipjachary me 🥺🤚🏻
whydontwepee sometimes, but i love lara
its.cora.luv corbina ended 2 years ago - its cora now 😍

lara_carpenter19 ur too beautiful i cant
beautychickee no you ❤️️
curlsforthegirls39 omg a duo i never knew i needed
missheroin2020 #LarTina anybody?
bitcheeluv__ OMG YES LARTINA

dorbyn4life_14 dorbyn > cora + lartina + corbina
donahaha I SEE YOU EVERYWHERE LMAO

.

I look at Lara who's nestled right next to me, her head resting in the crook of my neck. We've been lying in this hammock for hours now ever since sunset. She came to my house for dinner with my family for the first time. Everyone loved her, especially Ashley. She was glad to have another girl to hang out with at the house since she's outnumbered sometimes with me and Jordan.

After dinner, Lara and I went to the backyard and cuddled in the hammock, watching the sunset. It was definitely nice to just relax after a long tour, and it was even better to do it with the girl I love. Once the sun went down, we decided to stay in the hammock for a little longer.

We talked about the most random topics such as debating which iced tea brand was better. She opted for Snapple and I said Arizona, but she ended up winning the argument. Then we caught up on the past months; her life in LA while I traveled across the country. She even told me about her short time with Christina, and how easily they clicked. I wasn't too surprised to see how well they got along. After all, they have some things in common. But I was still a little shocked to hear how close they became this past week.

I scroll through Instagram to see Christina's most recent post come up on my feed. I unfollowed her a while ago, but I see that Lara just started following her. I glance at the post for a second before scrolling, but something stops me and causes me to scroll back up.