- 𝟓𝟑 -

C M B

"I keep your picture in my wallet to remind me that you're mine
Life is not worth livin' unless you're right here by my side"
Missin' You Like Crazy - Us the Duo

I looked around to see many faces walking in and out of LAX. It's the week before Thanksgiving, so it's no surprise why it's so busy. Everyone traveling to go meet family and friends, going the distances to be together for the holidays. How ironic that me and the guys will be doing the complete opposite - just like we do every year.

"Have a safe trip okay? And facetime us on Thanksgiving and your birthday so you can-"

"Say hi to the rest of the family, I know Mom." I laugh, bringing my mom into a hug. Since this tour thing has become a yearly trend, all our families always drop us at the airport together, giving our last goodbyes before being a part for the holidays.

Mom broke away from our hug, almost crying like she does every year, "Mom don't tell me your crying again?" I laugh slightly.

"Oh I'm sorryyy," she laughs, "It's just this Thanksgiving would've been so nice. Lara's family would be coming this year, I had this whole dinner planned and now-" I bring my mom into one more hug, patting her back. No one loves the holidays more than my mom. She she hold the world record for amount of time she spends planning holiday events.

"There's always next year." I tell her, breaking off the hug and going over to my siblings.

"Your Christmas present's flying in from Paris just so you know." I tell Ashley. Her eyes widen along with her smile. I say goodbye to Jordan, promising to send in the tickets for next seasons game that we're supposed to watch with our dad.

The last people in the group I see are Lara and Mia. Mia was stuck at Daniel's side, while I walked over to Lara, tackling her into a hug. I brought her into my arms, swaying her side by side, my head on top of hers and not caring who's watching.

"I didn't know you'd be here." I smile. I look down to her face, which is looking up at mine, her cheeks a rosy pink.

"Of course I had to come, your mom texted me to visit yesterday." she tells me. A soft smile appears on my face, of course she did. I don't let go of her, keeping her as tight as possible. "I'll miss you nerd." I hear her say, her face buried into my chest.

"Impossible." I tell her, still swaying us side to side, "I'll be facetiming you when I land, I hope you know that."

I can hear her giggle faintly muted while she looks up at me, "Yeah I know, text me as soon as you land."

I kiss the top of her head, resting my head on top of it again. "I will I will," I hear the Jon and Tyler calling us all to go inside. A plant a simple kiss on her lips, looking down at her baby browns, "I love you bubs, I'll talk to you later."

"I love you more." she smiles, breaking away from another short kiss, making me want more. I run off with the guys, following them to our flight. I send out one more text message to Lara, reminding her to check her nightstand in her old bedroom.

Daniel walks beside me as we board our flight, a smile that's as big as mine on his face. "What's gotten into you?" I laugh. We show the flight attendant our tickets before looking for our seats. He just shrugs, his smile only getting wider. "So what, you're not gonna tell me now?"

We both put our carry-on luggage in the compartments above us and then take our seats. Daniel turns to me as he puts on his seatbelt, "It's a surprise."

"For me or?" I watch as he shrugs again, only making me more confused.

"You'll see." is the last thing he says before looking out the window as we get ready for take off.

I roll my eyes jokingly and let out a chuckle, "You're so in love bye-"

"As if you aren't either." the dirty blonde scoffs. He's right though, the thought of her alone makes me smile.

"Both of you are big simps." we hear Zach say in the seat behind us. I turn around to see him and Jack, who's already half asleep with his neck pillow.

We hear the flight attendant on the speakers, telling us the safety measures just in case of an emergency. A couple minutes pass and the plane lifts off the ground. The words "Next stop - United Kingdom." are the last words that I hear before getting lost in my headphones, hoping when I wake up I'll be in Europe.

. . .

a/n

AH HI FIRST BDAY UPDATE OUT OF WHO KNOWS BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORBYN MATTHEW BESSON

just know we love you no matter what and nothing could ever change that 🥺 eff the haters 😤

also we have entered europe pt. 1 OK BYE <3