\'wən\

Okay, last question.

If you choose an answer to this question at random, what is the chance that you will be correct?
A. 25%
B. 50%
C. 0%
D. 10%

I scoffed. Are tests supposed to be this easy?

I encircled letter A and checked if I missed a question, then submitted the paper to my professor.

"Oh Tzuyu, as per usual. Always finishes first." Ms. Wang said as she scanned my paper and placed it on her table.

"You may now go." Ms. Wang slightly nodded her head. I grabbed my backpack and silently got out of the classroom to avoid distracting my classmates.

I went to the cafeteria and scanned the place. The place is almost empty, I could literally count the people here with the fingers of my hands.

I'm not complaining though. I like it when it's not too crowded.

I bought a bottle of water and sat on one of the seats. Tch, when will those two get here?

I unzipped my bag and grabbed my Nintendo Switch. I decided to play Animal Crossing while waiting for Chaeyoung and Dahyun.

"Welly, welly, welly, well my droogs what is this?" A voice said.

I scrunched my face. What kind of slang is that?

"Can you stop using that? I swear it's annoying the fuck outta me." Another voice said.

I scoffed. Just hearing their voice makes me annoyed already.

"Psh, okay. It was just stuck in my head." The first voice replied. "Anywho... hey bitch. I was talking to you." She continued.

Now there's my cue to turn my head at their direction. I rolled my eyes at the sight.

 I rolled my eyes at the sight

"Oh hey Sana, Momo, Mina... jolly seeing you here." I said with an unenthusiastic face.

Sana smirked. "Aww Tzuyu don't be like that. We just went here to have fun." She sat beside me and held my shoulders. I frowned at the contact.

"Well then, go have fun somewhere else and leave me be." I said coldly.

Sana chuckled. "As if we would let you be at peace after what you did yesterday. Why did you stand up for her?"

I scoffed. "Is that even a question?"

"Yes it is. You see, what you did was so not like you. Defending someone? For all I know is that you don't give a shit about other people." Sana slightly frowned. "Tell me Tzuyu, do you like that Chaeyoung girl?"

I breathed deeply. This girl is already getting on my nerves. "Why do you care?"

"So you do like her" Sana said.

"No, I don't" I clarified.

"Then why did you stand up for her?" Sana asked again.

"Tch. Cause you were in the wrong." I told her. Sana let go of my shoulders and laughed, in which the two other girls followed.

"Since when did you even care about us bullying other students? Don't you just walk away as if you saw nothing? Huh? Ice Princess?" Sana teased. I frowned a bit at the nickname.

"Because I had enough of your shitty attitude. I'm already fed up of seeing someone sulking in the hallways. It ruins the the beautiful aesthetic of the corridors." I said. Not really bothering to look at them now, I opened my Nintendo and continued playing.

Sana snatched my console. I frowned at her.

"Pay attention to me will you?" Sana raised her voice slightly, which kinda surprised me because she rarely does that. From what I've observed, she threathens people without losing her cool.

Not wanting anybody hurt my precious gadget, I obliged. I leaned closer to her and stared at her uninterestingly.

Sana seemed taken aback, probably because of our close proximity.

"Okay, what do you want?" I asked. I'm getting impatient.

Sana composed herself. "I want you to stay away from those two, specially from Chaeyoung."

I raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Do you perhaps, like Chaeyoung?"

Sana scoffed. "As if."

I stared for her for a second before speaking and leaning away a bit. "About what you said, no I won't"

"What do you mean?"

"They're my friends now and I won't let anyone hurt them, and that means you."

They all seem surprised from what I just said.

"Hah, you having friends?" Sana shook her head disbelievingly. She abruptly placed my console at the table and stood up.

"You're already aware of the consequences of your choice." Sana clicked her tongue as she left with her friends.

I sighed. How bothersome.

I picked up my console and continued playing while waiting for the dwarves.

《 Character Profile 》

Name: Chou TzuyuAge:16

Name: Chou Tzuyu
Age:16

-High School Junior
-Nicknamed as "Ice Princess" because of her wealthy background and cold demeanor
-Friends with Son Chaeyoung and Kim Dahyun