Chapter 1

" Becky! " called Becky's mom from the downstairs office.

"What mom" Becky yelled from her room as she adjusted her clothes in the mirror.

" Don't forget to dress appropriately! Remember-"

" I don't raise prostitutes... Got it mom. " Becky repeated this as if it was her own name.

Becky looked in her full lengthened mirror at her her outfit. Black leather joggers, a white crop top, and a flannel wrapped around her waist.

Maybe I should put this flannel on. I don't want to look like a prostitute . (She joked)

Becky put the red, blue, and white flannel on and played with it until it fit her liking.

She grabbed her purse and slipped her small, size 6 feet into her fresh white air one's.

She walked down the steps that led to the lower levels of the house she lived in ever since she was born.

" Becky here's $30 of emergency money. I know you have your credit card but that's just in case something goes wrong. "

Becky was 18 she knew all of her dad's lecture and what he would say in it.

" ....and never leave your drink alone. Got it?"

" Uh ya sure dad. I love you. BYE MOM " she yelled.

Becky walked out of the house and walked straight over to her black Toyota Corolla. As she started the engine the whole car was filled with the sound of Ariana Grande's 6 octave voice singing "get on your knees".

" say pretty please say pretty please say pretty please." Becky sung as she dialed her best friend Jessica's number into her phone.

"Hello?" Said a distant Jessica.

"Yea come outside."

"Okay" Jessica yelled. Becky was probably on speaker phone.

" hey I'm giving you 5 minutes tops! " Becky played.

" whatever blondie. " Jessica joked.

Becky and Jessica always joke about each other's hair. Becky had long blonde hair that she usually wore in intricate styles. Braids with curls all over the place. Today Becky wore her hair out with curls running down the bottom, but just so that she wouldn't feel plain, she added a black ribbon.

Jessica on the other hand had fire red hair that was strait but had artificial curls on it 24/7. Jessica's hair was super long too and shiny. Today Jessica's hair was super fancy.

Becky and Jessica were definitely hot. And most boys would jump at the opportunity to be with them. They were irresistible.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" got cha' ya girl in the cut and she choosy " Jessica sang while apply her last coat of lipstick.

" let's go ginger. I wanna get in and chill. " Becky said as she walked in the huge mansion that was PARTY CENTRAL.

As soon as she opened the door people began to swoon over her. The smell of hot bodies and alcohol was so strong Becky almost felt drunk.

Straggling behind Becky was Jessica gliding in. She looked regal as she checked her Twitter and caught up to Becky.

"Hey B I have to use the toilet" Jessica yelled to Becky as she headed to the bathroom.

This house was super familiar to them because they we invited to almost every party. The only ones that they didn't attend were the ones that they didn't want to.

" watch it! You pathetic waste of space. " Becky barked at a super drunk man who spilled his drink on her shirt.

" can I help you with that? " a voice asked her.

" um sure I guess. " Becky agreed because she had nothing to lose except soon privacy. Her bra would show through her white crop to unless she changed.

" here follow me " the boy said.
Becky followed this boy who was only a couple of inches taller than her. Pretty short for a guy she noted. He had brown hair that he seemingly took time doing. And he was wearing super dirty vans.
What a loser. ( she thought)

They approached a door. When they got inside it looked like someone's bedroom.

"Here put this on" the boy handed Becky a black v neck that was clearly not for a girl.

" you expect me to wear this? " Becky chuckled when she heard what came out of her mouth.

" no not really. But I mean you can if you want ."

The boy left his hand out while Becky contemplated her options.

I can either wear this ugly shirt or show my bra to the whole party and be declassed to a third level partier. ( Becky thought ).

Becky grabbed the black v neck and put it on. It fit like a crop top that only showed and inch of her stomach. She didn't put the flannel back on the way she wore it before. She just wrapped it around her waist. The shirt covered enough skin.

" wow uh. You are gorgeous. " the boy uttered. The boy watching the whole time as Becky changed.

"If your talking about my boobs, I'd prefer if you didn't. " she said as she stood up.

" well. Okay. Haha I'm Myles. Myles Parrish. " the boy revealed.

" great. Thanks Myles. " Becky said as she left the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jessica played with her hair in the bathroom mirror. Once she was satisfied she walked out.

" whatever man you know that you cheated! You can't have both Derrick Rose and archive Michael Jordan on your tea-"

The guy who owned this deep voice slammed into Jessica. Jessica fell... strait into his arms.

" ha ha. Are you okay? " the boy muttered.

Jessica looked into the boy's eyes and got lost.

" hello? " the boy said with a chuckle.

" oh uh. Ya I'm great. "

Jessica and this mystery boy made a big scene in the party. Everyone watched as Jessica lay in his manly arms.
" okay well I got to go. I'm performing in five minutes, come check me out. "

" of course " Jessica muttered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" you will never believe what happened! " Jessica yelped

" you too?" Becky responded.

" I fell into a really cute boys arms! Plus he's a performer.

Jessica had a thing for performers ever since 9th grade.

" well my story isn't as cute. " Becky complained. " a drunk man spilled his drink on me. And this boy brought me in the back room to change it. "

" was the boy cute? "

" well ya I guess. I didn't take a deep look"

" well hopefully we will both be reunited with our mystery guys. "

" oh mine wasn't a mystery boy. His name was Myles "

Just as Becky said that PARTY CENTRAL's overhead speaker said to go to the stage to watch the show of the evening.

" presenting KALIN and Myles! "
____________________________