Author's Note

An ongoing collection of short Drarry 'moments' about a fluffy friendship between two oblivious young men. Each story builds towards the epiphany that their growing friendship means far more than they realise. Each story should stand alone, unless otherwise stated, but they are in sequence and create an overarching story. All post-war, starting in 'year eight' onwards...

The Fluff isn't always monopolised by Harry and Draco!

This started as a challenge that I set myself over the holidays: to write a collection of 'moments', each to be no more than 1000 words. Although they all build a Drarry story, each 'moment' offers an opportunity to write from a different person's perspective, or in 1st person, depending on how the mood takes me, e.g. 'Shopping in Hogsmeade' is from Draco's 1st person POV, 'Enchanted Mistletoe' is written from Minerva McGonagall's perspective. There's no particular timescale but they all happen after the war. They are in sequence and together create a slow-build story which follows Harry and Draco through eighth year and into their working life together. Due to the nature of the challenge, there will be/are lots of chapters but they are all relatively short (compared to my usual).

As part of the challenge, I have included some of the popular (and well-covered) themes but try, to the best of my knowledge, to give an original slant. Probably not always possible but it'll be my take.

WARNING: These are Drarry stories (HarryxDraco). Contains Fluff. Also contains swearing, and a lot of obliviousness. Very slow build until the epiphany. No smut. Separate warnings will be placed with stories if appropriate.

Of course, I don't own any of the Harry Potter characters (though I may add a few new characters as the story requires). Ownership of the incredible Harry Potter universe belongs to J.K. Rowling. No copyright or trademark infringement is intended and no money is being made.