PROLOGUE.

summer break was ending.

" his snore is so cute. "

y/n and jack both stared down at their shared wolf who slept in his bed with his snout peaking through the curtain. legoshi continued to ronker in his slumber causing both the female wolf and the golden boy's ears to twitch.

the golden dog crouched down, " wake him up. "

her eyebrows furrowed at his request, pushing her folded arms to hit her chest while snickering, " it's your fucking turn today. "

over the summer y/n and jack have grown close due to legoshi as one; wolfie was now his girlfriend and the golden boy is his best friend and two; they constantly fought for custody of the seventeen-year old.

the female slowly pushed jack to her boyfriend with a flash of her canines, " go on, he doesn't bite. "

the golden boy glanced at y/n while he swallowed the lump in his throat while he pushed his hand towards the male wolf's nose that contained dust on his snout. he slowly swooped his snout only to be bitten by legoshi.

y/n choked on her own spit, beginning to roar in laughter as jack shrieked which made her immediately run to his side, trying to wake up her boyfriend.

" i was just blowing away the dust on your face! wake up! wake up! " jack pleaded as y/n tried to pry legoshi's jaw open to let go of the poor dog's hand.

the male wolf's eyes snapped open, letting go of the golden boy.

" morning. "

legoshi groaned while scratching his neck as he shot glances at his best friend that laid on the floor with his tail dropped, " are you okay? i smelt something good. "

his girlfriend pointed towards the potato chips that jack had devoured moments ago but legoshi shook his head, " i smelled your scent on his hand, i'm assuming you both were trying to wake me up? "

jack and y/n both sweatdropped as they announced in unison, " so you bit his/my hand because you smelled my/her scent? "

the female jumped into her knees, " wait, you think i smell good? " she flashed her canines like a small pup, wagging her tail rapidly.

legoshi peaked his head out from the curtain while his eyes gazed down to the golden boy that remained laid on the floor, " are you okay? "

" yeah, yeah, let's go to our summer classes.. " jack whimpered.

in cherryton academy, students are required to take two weeks of summer classes during summer break. as for break itself, students are free to either go back to their family homes or spend time in their dorms.

as the boys had gotten ready for the school day, y/n was taking a nap on her boyfriend's bed.

legoshi dried his face with his towel as he also held the end in the direction of jack who was drying himself by rapidly shaking his head in a fast pace; splashing water towards the wolf.

" it sure is quiet without the guys around. " legoshi stared blankly.

jack nodded his head, also attempting to air dry himself, shaking the water off his fur, " i was really sad when i went back home, i had to go home fast so i wouldn't have to deal with all of them leaving in packs. " his lips faded into a frown, " you could try going home too, if just for a little while. pretty sure your grandpa's sad without you. "

legoshi eyed the golden boy before turning away, " he'll probably be angry to see me.. "

the golden boy bluntly blurted with a scowl to the wolf, " yeah, because he's sad, " then pointed towards the wolf's pants, " also your underwear's showing. "