02

legoshi was in deep thought of the disappearance of louis. he thought it was absolutely abnormal and wasn't like it yet he was never close to the deer so he couldn't say too much.

he was headed towards the wolf room, promising his girlfriend to meet there since it was territory day.

territory day is when animals go to a room that matches their animal environment for an hour.

his head lifted from his trance and the ground, eyeing the desperate beastar candidate curled fur wolf; juno.

" hey, juno. " legoshi startled the female wolf to tense up in her tracks, she sent him a nasty glare his way but then sweatdropped once she took notice that he was practically ignoring all her signs.

like usual.

he wore his friendly expression, " are you going to the wolf room since today is territory day, right? " the only reason he was oblivious to her state was because he never ended things with her, if anything his girlfriend did.

juno began to pick up the pace, " so what. "

legoshi followed with a few steps back, trailing behind her as he announced, " oh well, i'm going there too. why don't we go together? " she remained silent trying to get him to leave her alone after he broke her heart.

the male carnivore continuing to be clueless, he continued, " so, i wanted to talk about louis last week. what exactly are your thoughts? in fact, do you know what's happening to him? "

he was so intrigued to find out about the buck.

she frantically grew anxious that he wouldn't get the hint of her silences she stopped in her tracks once they both reached the bottom of the staircase, she had enough.

" stop trying to play with my heart. " juno raged abruptly.

legoshi cocked his head to side, confused as to why she suddenly began to outburst but allowed her to continue, " ever since i confessed to you in the meteor festival, i can't look you in the eye anymore. i was so desperate and embarrassed back then, "

she wore a distraught expression, covering her face with her rough palms, " but then you gave me a vague answer and left me. "

" no, my answer was y/n. " legoshi said without a thought.

the curled fur canine huffed with annoyance, " i need more of an answer. but even though i've lost the war to her, i'm not done yet. " she fidgeted in her body as she slowly began to plead with sobs,

" that's why i want you to reject me, right here, right now! "

a sigh.

juno and legoshi turned to the female that sat on the steps with a large black hoodie that she stole from her no boyfriend over her uniform, trying to hide herself from her fan base. " oi, do i actually have to shove my foot up your ass to your fucking head to get the message? "

" he chose me, let it go. "

the younger wolf gritted her fangs together then stomped inside the wolf room and received the attention from the other students that were inside while the couple were outside.

" legoshi, why can't you just tell her straight up or can you not accept the fact that we're a couple. " y/n dropped her good from her head, revealing her frown.

her boyfriend shook his head rapidly as he took her hands in his, " no, i'm happy that you are finally my girlfriend but she's sensitive.. " he replied guilty as he didn't want to hurt their junior.

" sensitive but also desperate as shit. did we forget that she was so desperate to pull you onto the stage with her that she reopened my wound which didn't heal properly so now i have a huge gash on my side? "