𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

" Mmgh... "

Collot's ear twitched at the sudden noise that came from Legoshi which resulted in him turning to him with concern. The sheepdog pushed the curtain to the side enough for him to catch a glimpse inside and caught the large wolf clutching onto (Y/n)'s waist as she slept.

His body was all sweaty and shaking which made the female shuffle with discomfort.

" Legoshi seems to be having a bad dream. " Collot watched with a puzzled expression as the rest of the boys peaked inside. The two wolves were cuddled up together except the large male was groaning in his sleep.

So they decided best to wake him up, alarming him and he shrieked at the sight of his girlfriend.

-

While (Y/n) went back to her dorm to wash up and prepare for the school day, Legoshi and Jack went to the washroom, as of that moment Legoshi was vigorously washing his face in cold water, rinsing the sweat off his fur.

" Hey, Legoshi? "

The male wolf lifted his head up to view his friend, ignoring the water that drenched his fur and his ear twitched as he waited for a response. Jack cocked his head, " How'd you grow your fur so fast? You've gone back to your usual look. "

Legoshi dried his face with a fluffy towel, " I ate lots of wakame soup. " then began to head back to the dorm with the labrador retriever to follow behind.

The golden boy stared confused, " Well I've never seen you eat that kind of soup before.. " But didn't question it any further once he realized the wolf would just keep going.

The wolf eyes were forward as he kept walking, ' My nape feels secure, kinda nostalgic. ' He thought to himself as he shrugged.

Truth be told, after he ate the larva two days ago, his fur began to grow rapidly.

After getting to his dorm, he had already gotten ready and headed to class. Before leaving for the washroom, (Y/n) had announced she'd meet him in class so she could catch up with Sheila for a bit so he was going to meet her in class anyways.

Legoshi entered the class, going down to his desk and slammed his head onto the table with a loud groan because he had a dream but not just any dream,

A dirty dream about (Y/n) like the no-good wolf he is.

He lifted his head to rest onto his folded arms, burying himself into his limbs with soft whimpers at the thought, he was practically in full shame. ' That wasn't even my first dirty dream of her... '

' Also, I think the situations of those dreams are getting more and more random.. The more I have sex with her the more of a slave I've become to the sin. '

' It's just so freaky, these dreams are so realistic; I could emulate her smell and touch so well. '

' Her fur is soft, wasn't even near rough like the other carnivores here; nothing close to my own. '

A pair of hands were placed onto his shoulders, pulling to sit up and (Y/n) plopped herself onto his sleep with an eyebrow raised, " Oi, you move a lot in your sleep. " She stared blankly but he shrieked at the sight of her so he shoved her, allowing her to drop onto the ground,