𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

" Your fur is growing again, Legoshi. "

The male wolf felt a tug onto his fur, narrowing his vision to his girlfriend who kept her hands grazing against his neck. He felt his face grow flushed and she noticed, " Eh, are you blushing? "

Legoshi mumbled with a pout, " You're such a tease.. "

He tapped onto the clipboard with his pen, glancing down at his girlfriend who peaked at the sheet and he pushed the clipboard behind him back and towered over, " Yes, (Y/n)? "

Her (eye color) bright orbs enlarged at her actions, " I wanted to see what you were doing. "

The male chuckled at his girlfriend's antics, wrapping his arms around her smaller form still holding the clipboard in his heads with his chin placed onto her head, " Are you working on lights with me? "

(Y/n) sunk into the embrace, " Ah, yeah, they wanted me to play Adler but I passed- although Sheila and I discussed after Louis' leave that I would take the shitty position but I wanted to be with you. "

He nodded silently, pushing his lips to her head, " Okay. "

Legoshi's eyes averted to the clipboard as he remained holding (Y/n) in the process, she also began to read the sheet, then proceeded to give a suggestion to one of the main focuses for the stage crew,

" You should use red for the sheep. "

He bit the inside of his cheek with though, nodding and released her, " I'll go inform Dom for insight. "

(Y/n) watched her boyfriend leave towards the peafowl, scratching her neck with confusion on what to do. She wasn't an actor nor a dancer anymore for the performance, she purposely passed on the opportunity to be with Legoshi.

So what now?

" (Y/n), come here we haven't spoken in so long. " Tao whined, waving his hand dramatically trying to motion the female canine to walk forwards.

Her eyes rolled at the blank panther, reaching towards him and the small anteater, Kibi.

She noticed that the blank panther and the anteater were goofing off and playing with each other, a small rough housing.

" Hey, knock it off you two. " She laughed, watching Kibi pull on Tao's shirt and the feline immediately responded back, tugging on Kibi's arm with a large grin, " We're just playing. "

Her eyes didn't perceive her, she caught Kibi squint with pain as Tao continuing to pull slightly harder without realization, her hands reached out to the two,

" Tao, let him fucking go- "

It was too late, the damage was done.
The blank panther completely ripped off the anteater's arm.

The hand that reached out to the pairing flew to her lips, her (eye color) hues enlarged at the sight before her. Everyone gasped around the scene and Legoshi turned his heel watching (Y/n) fidget in her position.

Tao narrowed his eyes to his now amputated friend's limb in his grasp of palm, " What- Oh! " He yelled.

Kibi laid on the ground with a tight grip on his now empty shoulder that revealed his bone and the blood that splurged out.