𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

" What did I say about drinking my beer, you little shit. "

Gouhin snatched the large bottle from (Y/n)'s small hands and she read his lips making her wear a scowl. She rolled her (eye color) hues, " You know, I'm fucking deaf here and atleast you can do is spare me dignity here. "

She jerked back the bottle into her hands, drinking it before turning to Legoshi as he was deep into thought.

" Legoshi, just tell him. What can he do? Expel us for reopening a fucking murder case? " She jokes immediately getting smacked behind the head, obviously oblivious to the fact that her father was behind her.

Gouhin sat on the couch with a weight in his hand, smoking as Legoshi explained the whole situation that occurred last year, right when (Y/n) had shown up as a new student.

" Hm, there's a carnivore in your school who ate a herbivore? Another sign that this world has gone crazy. " Gouhin sighed then scratched his neck, " Considering I even put my wolfie there. "

The panda then chuckled to himself humorlessly, " But damn, that had happened in your drama club? You are just an epitome of unlucky. "

A clap was then heard from (Y/n), " I got my hearing back, I can finally hear your shit voice again. " She flashed her canines just to be smacked once more.

" Anyways, we definitely think that the one that attacked us was the culprit. " The female canine announced as she pushed the glass to her lips, Legoshi nodded rapidly before knitting his eyebrows, " Wait, you weren't even talking nor hearing. "

" I'm your girl, it's technically telepathy. " She snorted.

" You know what that is actually, it's called idiocy. " Gouhin resorted towards his daughter where they both began to mumble inaudible statements till she barked angrily, " Hey, I fucking heard you, old man. "

The panda rolled his eyes as he grumbled, " Old man? You're the one with the hearing problems. "

Legoshi huffed irritatedly because of their bickering and ignoring the topic that one, they were just attacked and two, they were screaming at eachother. " Anyways.. " He raised his voice, retrieving their attention as he released a sigh.

" He was also ridiculously strong, especially if he can knock out (Y/n). It's too dangerous to leave him be. " Legoshi finished while watching the panda exhale a large set of smoke from his lungs.

Gouhin inhaled once more, " And? "

Legoshi grew anxious, " And, uh.. Well, "

The panda stared blankly, " Well, what? "

The female tossed her head back as she drank the rest of the beer, frankly hating the taste but she rather drink the bitter shit taste and feel small buzz then to not feel anything at all, then she spoke up as she pulled her lips away, " He's wants you to fucking train him on how to fight, you idiot. "

" No. " Gouhin stated bluntly.

Legoshi stared with enlarged eyes as he stammered rather confused on why so straight forward without hearing him out, " W-Why..? "

The panda put down the weight, lifting his elbow onto the armrest and pushed his palm to his cheek, " I don't trust that you'd be able to keep up with my training routine. "

(Y/n) shot a sorrowful glance at her boyfriend, " If I'm going to be honest, he's kinda right. "

" And you've probably forgotten already, but I'm a psychiatrist of the black market. If I were to keep a walking bomb like you, I wouldn't be able to do my job. " Gouhin roared, making the two canines sink into their chairs with a cowardly expression.

Legoshi pointed to himself, " A bomb? " Gouhin then folded his arms to his chest with a deadpan face, before averting his eyes to his daughter, " If you are dating my daughter, then yes I consider you a bomb considering the brat is a delinquent. "

" Delinquent? I prefer the term miscreant. " She resorted.

She then removed herself from her seat to sit on the armrest of Legoshi's, hugging her boyfriend as she spoke, " Come on, Gouhin. He doesn't shout nor lose his temper, give him a chance. "

Gouhin watched the wolf couple try to encourage him to help but he sighed, " It's been many months since you took out the boss of the shishigumi. But since then, they've been getting more influential in the black market. "

" If you go through my training routine, you'll have to come in and out of the market. They'll be bound to find you. " His head lifted to lock eyes with Legoshi, " And when they do, they won't give you mercy to shoot at you. "

The panda got from his seat to walk out of the room, " It's all on you if you want them to cook you for dinner. But I'll be damned if I let myself get into any more trouble. "

" Drink your tea and go back to school. "

His daughter stood up and folded her arms, " No. "

Legoshi and Gouhin were taken back but not surprised due to her stubborn and arrogant attitude, she wore a blank expression as her foot tapped impatiently as if she were waiting for a response from her father.

The male wolf began to explain that he was always a stoic pup that no one ever noticed he was there to begin with. Of course, Gouhin had declined his motives saying that with his height and body, he'll easily be recognized.

" Then cut his fur. " (Y/n) stated plainly.

Gouhin gazed over to his daughter with also a blank expression that matched hers. For his adoptive daughter she was really similar to himself so for her idea, he smirked.

" Go ahead, relax. Take a seat. "

Legoshi obliged, not taking the wolf nor the panda seriously till he was pressured into locks around his wrists, torso and neck; it was strong enough to hold a polar bear.

" If you're serious about going through my training routine, then show me your resolve. " He then held up a curved tool in his head, grinning like a mad mad, " That's how we do things here. "

(Y/n) raised an eyebrow at her father, " No it's not, you just beat with a stick till I stopped biting you- " He hit the back of her head making her remain quiet as he continued his actions which terrified her boyfriend.

" Now don't move, think of this as a ceremony. "

The female wolf stretched her spine, releasing a soft yawn as the two important males in her life were getting to work on his appearance. She walked back to the living room and innocently laid down, just patiently waiting.

Another yawn escaped her lips with her eyes getting blurred. Her ears twitched once she heard the screams of Legoshi and the chuckling of Gouhin.

Her eyes closed slowly, her chest slowly rising up and down then she silently mumbled,

" Shut the fuck up.. "

Drifting into a deep slumber.