05

after the whole occurrence with rokume,

legoshi has been on edge.

he's made y/n sleep in the dorm with him more than she usually does due to her trauma. so now the male wolf was stuck on a thought he cannot escape.

the female wolf watched him slip on his uniform shirt with an eyebrow raised, he wore no emotion on his face, just a blank stare.

" legoshi. "

no response.

" legoshi. "

no response.

her (eye color) eyes rolled with annoyance, " i think bill looked kinda cute today from the window. " pushing her head towards the window to gaze at no one as she lied. legoshi's head snapped towards her direction making her scoff,

"oh now you want to fucking listen to me? " a frown hung on her lips as she stared at her boyfriend, " all you've done is ignore me and think about what rokume said. "

legoshi remained silent, not giving a response so he turned away and she grabbed a manga from under his bed, throwing it at the back of his head, " legoshi, do not fucking ignore me. "

his eyes narrowed to her own, " i'm supposed to find the murderer, y/n. i'm so confused on where to start.. "

the male canine told her, " she told me the hint is within me meaning the culprit must be no different from me, but y/n... " he sat on her bed as she stared at him with black (eye color) hues.

" what if i put you in danger? "

she reached down to pick up the manga she had thrown, sitting on his bed and opened her arms, motioning for him to slip into her embrace and he pushed himself so he was now pressed against her breast.

her soft fingers raked through his fur, calming him down as she sighed softly; aware that she was being a bitch, " i know, i'm sorry but i'll be fucking fine.. " mumbling against the top of his head.

the female pulls away and stares down at him, " how about we go to the drama club. " she was going to move under him but he hugged her waist, keeping in her place.

" i love you. "

" and i love you. "

he shook his head as his dark orbs stared into her (eye color) ones, " no y/n, i love you. " he repeated and she rolled her eyes, pulling him tighter to her chest that he very much enjoyed snuggling into her breast,

" i know, legoshi. i know. "

-

legoshi closed his locker softly, turning to his male club members as they changed and chatted. his eyes flickered onto each one closely, one by one till he suddenly announced blankly.

" meat. "

every male turned their heads to stare at the wolf with disbelief, " legoshi, what did you say? " aoba questioned as everyone continued to remain silent with their eyes glued on the canine.

" i had it rough with the spotlight today.. with the meat in my bones.. "

legoshi lied, making bill roll his eyes at his excuse, he then scoffed towards the wolf, " what? whatever, i don't see how you'd have muscle pain from controlling the spotlights. "

" y/n, is also the problem.. she's.. needy. " the male wolf stated plainly causing bill to be taken back with the idea of the wolf's girlfriend as he began to picture erotic images in his head, mumbling under his breath.

legoshi turned back to his locker having every burn his back with stares, " you know, i'm often reminded of the fact that tem's dead. " he trailed off as he continued to think hard about the task, " tem talked to quite a few carnivores in this club, right? "