01

" okay now it's your turn to wake him up. "

jack mumbled to himself before shoving y/n to her resting boyfriend. her eyes enlarged at the sudden action from the dog but shrugged, kneeling down to the male wolf's height. she placed her lips near legoshi's.

his snout began to twitch, whiffing her scent and licked her. allowing the two awoken canines that the wolf was finally awake from his slumber.

she wore a smug grin towards the golden boy, with triumph.

" okay.. but i can't kiss him, y/n. " jack sassed, pushing his hands onto his hips while she rolled her (eye color) hues as she barked irritatedly,

" continue getting fucking bitten then. "

legoshi pushed his hands out of his curtains, reaching for his girlfriend and pulled her to the bed where he held her against his chest. " five more minutes. "

she heard and felt a loud whoosh of wind, signaling his tail was wagging.

the male slowly began to drift back to sleep due to her scent, relaxing immediately and she shook her head as she flicked his forehead, " oi, wake up. you have to get ready dumbass. "

" language. " jack lectured.

" right, sorry. " she muttered before correcting herself, " idiot. "

y/n sighed abruptly at her boyfriend and straddled his waist, thanking that the curtain was closed. his hands lazily lifted onto her hips, trying to keep his eyes open to stare at her, " go get ready before i kill you and you can't get anymore of this. "

he groaned, removing her off his body and placed a kiss onto her forehead then mumbled a thank you. getting out of his bed to go with jack to get ready for the day.

she stuck out of her head watching the best friends leave, before dropping her head back onto the pillow.

feelings were abnormal; they can make you happy or either hurt you. she was feeling happy which only meant there was a possibility of getting hurt.

it wasn't a great thought.

but she was a fighter, she'll pull through.

the two male canines enter the dorm room spotting y/n spacing off, it concerned the two especially since although her bored expression was normal; staying quiet wasn't.

" y/n? " his voice hit her ears, allowing her to snap out of her trance. her (eye color) hues avert to the dressed up males who patiently waited for her and she sighed, " let's get this shit over with. "

the two males sighed at her vulgar language.

there she was.

the three canines left the dorm room and stepped onto the academy grounds, immediately met with every student's gaze. her (eye color) orbs immediately darken, hoping to scare the students.

instead they saw them brighten with their imaginations.

" what the fuck.. " y/n cursed in a mumble as she felt the intense stares burn into her body. she felt legoshi's squeeze hers for reassurance while she tried to avoid everyone's gaze.

a hand is placed onto her wrist, pulling her to someone's side and it was a kangaroo with a camera and a microphone in their hand, " say, y/n you are now a third-year student. how does it feel to have everyone crushing on you and them competing with your boyfriend for your love. "

the microphone was placed in front of the female wolf, she took the object into her hand once she questioned,

" how does it feel to not have a working microphone? "