𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞.

" Want us to search him? "

Ibuki inquired towards Louis watching him simply turn his heel, waving his hand carelessly " Sure, why not. Do as you please. "

The buck stepped away from the canines, the lions smirked down towards Legoshi than the female, " Hey, kid.. You've been acting awfully suspicious. " Ibuki stated with his eyes narrowing the wolf as if he were inspecting him.

" Tell me why you're spying on us. Did the madaragumi order you to do it? Or maybe the dokugumi? " The lion continued to speak to the canine.

(Y/n) rushes over to her boyfriend, having her hand extended out and she releases a nervous laugh, " Look, we are sorry- we were just passing through and heard some rustling, you know our ears. "

Her eyes landed onto Ibuki, " You wouldn't be mean to (nickname), right? " Pushing a pout onto her lips knowing the large lion was struggling against her.

She continues to hold her puppy expression.

Louis rolled his eyes at her attempt while Legoshi was clearly not understanding the situation they were in and his tail began to wag rapidly, blowing the dirt and dust to be blown by the impact of his tail, " Really sorry.. So, um, could you let me go? "

The feline with glasses, pushed up his lens on the bridge of his nose with an eyebrow raised, " What is with this guy? "

Free shook his head, scoffing, " Whys he wagging his tail right now? "

The buck and the female wolf were shooting nervous and intense glances at the male canine, (Y/n) took a hold of his tail grasping it in her head with her teeth gritted, " Dumbass, fucking cut it out. "

" Don't canines wag their tails when they're happy? " Ibuki narrowed his head to Dolph who simply shrugged, " I dunno. "

The x-scarred feline smirked, stomping towards Legoshi, " Let's dms our more about this guy, he's way too suspicious. " He grabbed Legoshi's sweater, bawling it in his hand and lifted his free arm to a fist, " I don't like the way you've been looking at our boss. "

A small hand tapped onto his shoulder.

Dolph dropped his head to face (Y/n) who gave a small smile and he instinctively returned,

" Hey, Dolph. "

" Sup, (nickname). "

Both of her hands flew to raise just her index fingers before pushing them together, with her head dropped down, " I was kind of hoping you'd let my friend go- you see, he's a little.. " She whistled, spinning her pointing finger in a circle near her head.

Dolph turned back to Legoshi, nodding in agreement, " I see it. " He blankly stayed which made her sweatdrop.

Her head shook side to side to brush off the thought that she just called her boyfriend a slow poke, she sent another smile towards the large feline, " So that's why, I'm just taking care of him. "

" That's enough, he's not a spy. "

The three of them turn to Louis who stood by, with his hands on his hips with a stern expression. " Why don't I make it up to you and (Y/n) with some food, you dog. " His lips curled up to a smirk,