𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.

" Legoshi, you're looking ugly as hell. Is there something wrong with you? "

The dall sheep brought up while the male wolf was looking around the room. The smaller canine perked up, glancing at the herbivore, " Pina? Aren't we your upperclassmen? "

Pina nodded his head, extending his index finger, " And I'm your junior. "

(Y/n) pushed a fake closed eyed smile, trying to be preppy to match his attitude, " Wow, then I suppose as your upperclassman to give you advice huh? "

" Don't talk badly about my fucking boyfriend, you little runt. "

The herbivore sighed to himself, shooting his eyes onto the tall wolf that held his shoulders slouched, basically towering over the two shorter students, " Okay but seriously, are you okay? You cut your fur so does that mean you have a heart disease or something? "

(Y/n) stopped her tracks, extending her hands as she was stepping closer to Pina to strangle him but before she had the chance, Legoshi had swooped in and began to guide her to his chest, walking straight forward, " You don't need to worry about me. "

" Today, I'm just the guy who's showing you around the stage crew storehouse. " The male played with his thumbs, keeping his arms around his hostile girlfriend. " I think it'd nice if you were interested in being a part of the stage crew. "

Pina simply shrugged, " Eh, not interested. "

The herbivore pushed his hands behind his back, looking at the female that grew to breathe calmly, having his blue eyes bore into her (eye color) hues, " Sorry but say, (Y/n) aren't you a part of the stage crew and actors team? "

He received a plain nod, " Yeah, why? "

" How can you carry so much burden, school, two club teams and relationships? That sounds like a huge bummer and a mess to handle. " Pina stated before shaking his head with shame, " I could never. "

The female rolled her eyes before snickering, " Maybe because I'm not a lazy piece of shit like you, sheep. " Her head lifted to her boyfriend who was silently just trying to do the tour, " Legoshi, please continue, we're sorry. "

Legoshi released a small mutter, " Finally.. "

His girlfriend's elbow dug into his stomach, having him release a large groan and a coughing fit. He took a deep breath, trying to fill his lungs, " Anyways.. This box is filled with the costumes we 've used till now, " He turned his head.

Pina leaned towards the wolves while Legoshi explained, " And that box has a bunch of materials inside. "

" Hey, can I go now? "

A large wave of an intoxicating scent hit their noses.

The couple turned their heads to the sheep with enlarged eyes, realizing that the scent came from their junior. They examined the herbivore then (Y/n) announced,
" Oi, did someone slap the shit out of you? "

Pina pointed straight at his cheek, " Oh, this? "

His head tossed back a little, releasing a soft laugh out of amusement for the thought of why he received such a mark on his face, " This is kind of embracing but there was this girl who slapped me. We were making out like crazy but then I called her by some other girl's name. " He told the carnivores with an innocent smile.