𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

" Here you little shit. "

Money was tossed onto the table, skidding right next to the protein. The female canine ran to the coffee table watching the cash land and her ear was yanked, " Not you, little shit. Your boyfriend the little shit. "

Her ears drooped, their gaze lifted into Legoshi as he slowly turned his head, gazing at the case that sat beside him. His fingers curled and uncurled every few seconds. He was doing was doing grip training as his eyes kept flickering towards the money and the panda.

" What's this? " He questioned, turning his back against his girlfriend and her father simply avoiding eye contact.

Gouhin sat down on the chair with his daughter on the arm rest with an eyebrow raised at her boyfriend's actions as if he were suspicious, " Money. "

" Oh, I see. "

His fingers continued to play with the equipment.

" It's your pay, take it. "

Gouhin pushes the cigarette into his lips with a blank expression, before dropping his hand and exhaling the nicotine filled smoke into the air clouding above him.

The panda's ears began to hear small mumbling, averting his attention to (Y/n) who kept muttering under the words, " You never pay me.. "

Gouhin rolled his dark orbs, shoving the female off the seat onto the ground with a 'thud' and he took another inhale before releasing in her face, " Shut it, I'm already paying for your education. "

His daughter got up from the floor, brushing out her tail with a confused expression, " Legoshi, take the money. "

" What, no. I don't want this illegal money. " Pushing the cash towards the grown panda as he continued to bark, " Legal money comes smaller and not tied in rubber bands! "

Gouhin bared his teeth with a glare, " Don't you dare assume that my work is illegal, you little shit. Wolfie, go kick his ass. "

His daughter cracked her neck making her way to her boyfriend, simply following orders and Legoshi took notice of her walking towards him and he extended his arms, motioning for a hug.

(Y/n) glanced back at Gouhin, shrugging her shoulders and walked to her boyfriend's embrace and burying herself into his naked chest.

" You're useless to me. "

" Shut the fuck up, old man. "

Gouhin grew irate from his daughter and sighed abruptly, pushing his cancer stick to his lips allowing smoke to release from his lips, " I never told you this before, but I usually don't charge fees for my patients. "

" The large hospitals from the outside world invest in my clinic. Whenever they have a berserk patient that they can't treat, they leave it to me to treat them instead. " The panda chuckled to himself obviously proud that he can make big bucks easily, " There are doctors who share my policy with patients. Isn't that just grand? "

The spotted panda stared plainly, " Take the money, you deserve it. "

" We're both protecting the social order. " The panda added then someone cleared their throat which pushed him to roll his eyes, " You too, (Y/n). "