𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

" Sanu, you're staring. "

The female canine plopped her arm on the pelican's head as she drank her can of pop, glancing around the room with disinterest. She noticed everyone's stare on her boyfriend;

His fur cut brought attention.

" Oh, " Samu broke from his trance, slightly alarmed at the fact that the delinquent student was using him as an arm rest but allowed it while continuing, " I'm sorry, I'm listening.. "

" It's just, you look so different. It's pretty distracting. "

Legoshi sat on the floor, glancing at his girlfriend who held a blank expression as she tried hiding the reason why he had such a major appearance change. He scratched his neck, " Stuff happened, I had to cut a lot of my fur off. "

" It's tough cause it's so cold out too. " He finished which he then realized, for someone who cut their fur to not stand out;

He stood out.

Everyone watched Legoshi's with wide eyes for his appearance which made (Y/n) grow irritated, she removed her arm off the club chief making her way towards her boyfriend, crouching down to wrap her arms around his neck from behind, holding a sinister gaze.

" Continue staring and I will rip out your eyes from your eye sockets. " The female announced, making everyone look away immediately allowing her to release a soft sigh.

Sanu sweatdropped at Legoshi's girlfriend's statement before continuing, " That's one hell of a fur cut, if I didn't know better I would've thought you were a sick fox. "

The male wolf purses his lips into a thin line, not knowing of how to respond nor head to the next topic that he needed to clear up which his prayers were heard after.

" Uh so anyways, let me get this straight.. You are going to be busy every night because you need to take care of your sick grandpa? "

" That's right, I need to take some time off from school.. I'll try my best to be as involved as I possibly can in club activities. " His eyes averted to the female that cling onto him, " (Y/n) can inform me everyday about the activities. "

He pushed his upper half more lower to his lap, bowing to the club chief, " I'm very sorry for bothering you. "

Sanu shook his head as he waved his hand carelessly, " Nah, it's fine. Not like you have a choice, right? Come on, right guys? "

The rest of the members agreed, allowing him to go by with the excuse of missing club activities.

" I'll do my best in our activities together, I'll look forward to it. " Legoshi sent a smile to the members and Sanu, standing up which (Y/n) had to remove herself from his form. He stood up, pecking her lips and immediately headed out the club room.

The female canine watched him exit the building with a plain expression,

" He's got a tumor. " Bill snickered, her expression dropped to a scowl as she stepped towards him and pushed a fake smile onto her face, " Hey stripes, can we talk? "

" Sure- " Her knee was shoved against his groin making everyone stop with their actions and gasp at the sight.

Her tail wagged at his discomfort and pain, almost like a sadist as she patted his back in a friendly manner,

" Nice catching up, pussy. "

She stood up straight, heading to the girl's locker room to retrieve her stuff and see if she could make it to Legoshi.

(Y/n) turned her lock with her combination, automatically twisting and turning without a thought and it clicked open, she reached for her bag and she felt her tail get pulled teasingly,

" Sheila, I have a fucking boyfriend.. You know we shouldn't be homiesexual unless he leaves me. " She joked with the cheetah receiving a soft giggle from the feline.

Ellen shoved her hands onto her hips, " What do you think about white Legoshi? "

Sheila crosses her arms against her chest, shooting an apologetic smile towards her best friend, " I'm pretty iffy about it, if you ask me. "

" I think I can get used to it. " Els smiled at the taller females then Juno was just fangirling about how handsome he looked and the cheetah gasped, pulling (Y/n) to the side and pulled out an object out of her bag into the canine's hands.

" You told me to charge these right, who even are these? "

The female wolf placed the hearing aids into her ears as she automatically knew the sun was going down and she wasn't going to take any chances to go deaf again so she can finally regulate her sensitivity.

" They're mine, you idiot. My old man gave them to me so I don't have to go deaf again. " She informed, cranking up to the perfect volume level.

Sheila pokes her best friend's nose, " You're such a daddy's girl. I wouldn't be surprised if you were a mommy's girl too. "

" Can't be a mommy or daddy's girl when they're both dead, dumbass. " She snickered, making the other female members watch with eyes enlarged at (Y/n) who exited the locker room with a laugh stuck in her throat.

Ellen stuttered, " D-Did I hear that right..? "

They all nodded gulping to maybe finding out the reason the canine was such a rebellious female and had many dark jokes.