𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

" Legoshi? "

The large canine whipped his head meeting blank (eye color) orbs bore into his dark ones. She was casually laying on top of a table, not moving a muscle allowing her fanboys to do the work for her.

He hummed quietly then noticed the box beside her, " I got one box left, can you lift it for me.. I'm not one to lie so let me just get to the point. " Her hands ran through her long fur locks, " I'm just fucking lazy. "

Legoshi felt himself smile at the sight of his girlfriend.
Just two puppies in love.

The words of request were heard from the male members, immediately surrounding the table that she was comforted on. Her eyes rolled as she pushed out a mumble, " Nevermind. "

Tao reached for the large box that held items contented inside, once he raised an inch off the ground he began to grunt, " Mmgh, this is heavy, what's in this box? "

The black panther continued to struggle then Bill shoved him, " You keep cleaning, you featherweight panther. Leave the heavy lifting to Bill; the great bengal tiger. " He upted his pride before it failing, not allowing himself to pick up the cardboard item as well.

The female canine sighed, pushing her arms behind her head as a pillow to rest herself against the straight table, " You're both fucking weak. "

" You didn't even try lifting the box. " The two felines shot.

Her hand waved carelessly, not giving the two males a chance to have her tolerate them. She was plainly just allowing everyone to do her tasks at her will.

Then Riz wandered over to the two felines and the short canine, retrieving the box with ease, " Don't push yourselves, cat boys. " He grinned with triumph and tease lingering in his voice, carrying the box on his shoulder.

" Look at that, pussies. Light work. "
The canine stated plainly which earned the glares from the tiger and the blank panther.

A mandrill turned to Bill with an astonished grin, " Brown bears are something else, he made Bill look weak in comparison. " Dom quickly follows with agreement, " He sure does. "

The tiger immediately felt patronized by his club members that he had to call them out, " Wait, you herbivores probably don't know this but a carnivore's strength isn't decided by the strength of their arms. " He then turned to (Y/n) and she immediately flashed her fangs that were smaller compared to any other male carnivore in the room.

" See her fangs, the strength of an individual carnivore is decided by their jaw strength. That's one of the unspoken rules of the carnivore world. "

The female removed herself off the table, pushing herself towards her boyfriend as she continued to add to Bill's statement,

" Unless you're like me, I can kill you with both. "
Her comment received many nods of agreement which startled the herbivores.

The striped feline then went on to explain the respectful game of testing their jaw strength,
jaw wars.

Jaw War is a stimulating test of strength between two carnivores without a worry of their size;

one, put tape on the floor. two, get some rope- rope works too then place two marks directional to the players.

When done, start pulling; you may not use your arms or legs, if you break out of your cross legged position- you are disqualified. To win you must pull on the rope until your opponent's head crosses the tape on the floor.