04

" what do you mean? why the fuck do you know him? "

the large growl was released from the female canine as the large rattlesnake towered over her small form. legoshi narrowed his eyes back and forth from the snake to the smaller wolf, " why do you know me actually..? "

legoshi stepped forward holding y/n behind his back as he lifted his head to look at the rattlesnake.

" for someone who is protective of his own girlfriend.. you are far too unwary of your surroundings, i'm afraid. " the snake confronted the male wolf.

the reptile continued, " in all of the time i spent watching you, i felt something- "

the dryer had finished with the laundry and legoshi pushed up his hands as a pause for her statement, " sorry, could you hold that thought? my laundry is finished. "

he stepped away from his girlfriend and the large snake, putting his laundry into the basket and the two females deadpanned at his actions as he mumbled to himself about the clothing.

the snake continued to watch legoshi as she hissed her tongue.

as a snake, she was proud of her stalking abilities. but she thought that this wolf can show slight caution without losing his sense of reality but he even has the gall to turn his back on her despite how suspicious she appeared to legoshi.

just as she thought, the wolf potential had no limits.

" um, so what do you mean that you've kept your eye on me? " legoshi perked up once he put his hamper of clothing away, then y/n barked,

" and who the fuck are you, exactly? "

the large snake pushes a cap onto her head with her tail rattling slightly which made the female canine whimper at the ear-killing sound. " i seem to have dropped my hat when i fell on the floor. "

she grew taller enough to tower the two wolves completely, " it has been many years since i approached a student in this fashion. " y/n was clearly defeated with the height differences so she glanced at her boyfriend but he remained unfazed.

" i am the one and only security guard in this school, my name is rokume. " her head then turned to the smaller wolf with a glare, " also you, please stop with the vulgar language. i am a staff in this academy. "

y/n blinked at her request, " what the fuck did you just ask? "

rokume told the pair how legoshi caught her eye for suspicious behavior during the spring performance, during day 2;

when legoshi participated.

legoshi chuckled anxiously as he scratched his neck, " oh shoot! that takes me back.. well i wasn't acting, i was just suffering from temporary insanity. " his girlfriend then fidgeted with the thought of that performance when he had achieved those scars on his back because of her.

rokume began to circle the male as he stood in the center, " i know. "

" your girlfriend was the cause of your insane actions. "

" that's also why you were unhinged during the summer, isn't it? those scars on your arms resemble feline teeth marks. " legoshi stared at the snake surprised as she kept going, " to think that someone like you would fall in love with such a rough rounded female, you must be just as bad as she is. "

rokume smirked down at the female canine, " isn't that right, y/n? " the younger female turned her gaze to avoid making contact with the reptile.

" the more i learned about you, the more intrigued i became. "