𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

" You can't fool me, don't even try. "

Legoshi dug his hands into his pockets, standing in front of the large bear that committed the crime from last year. His dark orbs locked into the large bear's.

Legoshi wore a blank expression, " I'm the only one who knows that you, Riz.. " He trailed off, he had to exclude his girlfriend for her own safety so he continued.

" Are the one who killed Tem. "

The bear shrugged his shoulders as if it were nothing, " I suppose so. "

Riz grew a grin plastered on his face, " That french kiss ended up being your trump card, didn't it? Caught me off guard. " The bear teased which made the canine roll his eyes.

" That was the only way I could've found you and it actually worked, so I'm not sorry that I did it. " He admitted, brushing off his actions from previously.

The larger carnivore stood tall before the wolf, his arms were dropped to his sides as if they were pulsating, " I didn't think you would confront me like this. I thought for sure that you accepted my warning. " Before clenching his hands into large fists,

" Or do I have to go after your little girlfriend too, again. "

Legoshi's fangs were bared, growling slowly under his breath at the thought of the bear laying a finger on his girlfriend, let alone hurting her. " Again? So it was you that went after her when she was alone. "

Riz pushed his arms out, ready to mawl the wolf, " I didn't mean to kill Tem, you know? It was all just a big mistake. "

Heavy breathing was heard.

" Big mistake? From what I heard, he was your best friend- the only one that would truly accept you for being the fucking monster you are. " A voice spoke.

The two male carnivores turned to see the female wolf,
" So you ate him as the real you. " She breathed out, panting with a bead of sweat from her forehead.

Legoshi's eyes widened at (Y/n) that stood with a blank expression worn on her face,

' Gouhin is right, her analysis is good.. '

The large bear glanced at the large wolf with a smirk hanging on his lips, " I see why everyone is so in love with her- The girl got it all, she's attractive and intelligent.

It's be a shame if she were devoured one day. "

The female raised an eyebrow at the bear standing before her, scoffing at his threat with a snarky grin that held mischief, " And you think we'd let you get away with all of that shit? "

" So you're not? "

The two wolves watched Riz slightly grow larger than he was before, raising his hands to the ceiling and clawing it, leaving deep scratches that pushed crumbs to fall onto the floor, " Then I'll have to silence you both permanently. "

The couple pushed their hands to their side as if they were ready to throw down.

" Ugh I can't wait anymore, excuse me. "

Pina barged through the three carnivores which alarmed them to freeze up. The herbivore glanced at the three who were in deep conversation, sending a small smile, " The guys wanted me to bring Kibi's bag to the infirmary, it's such a hassle. "