𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲.

The panda and the wolf were side to side, watching for lurking animals in need of rehabilitation. Both of them inspected different areas, scanning every inch of the place but a wolf grew distracted once he saw his girlfriend walk around the concrete with her hands behind her back.

' She's so pretty.. ' Legoshi thought to himself.

A smack went down on the back of his head, aching with a throbbing sensation left on his skull, " Don't space out when you're in the middle of work. " He half whispered- half yelled at the stubborn male wolf who rolled his eyes before turning serious.

Gouhin stood on one knee with and laid out the other, " Pull yourself together, right now we are after two carnivore's who are addicted to gazelle meat; which is why I made (Y/n) soak herself in gazelle's blood from previous raw meat. "

The pair watched (Y/n) walk back and forth, clearly bored as she wore a pout on her lips.

The panda nudged the wolf with his elbow, " Their species are bearded vulture and leopard. " He lastly informed receiving a nod in acknowledgment.

The teenage male pointed with his index finger, " It's those two, right? They're wobbling slightly, not because they're drunk. " Legoshi stated out which made Gouhin smirk knowing he taught him well.

" I think you can take care of those two. I'm gonna go after the patient that ran earlier. "

Gouhin then climbed up the ladder leaving Legoshi alone, he cracked his fingers ready to pounce on the next patients for the clinic. His eyes analyzed the pair that walked towards (Y/n).

The female canine sighed abruptly before feeling someone's presence behind her. The moment she turned, her wrist was caught by the leopard with a large grin, " You aren't a gazelle... But you do smell delicious. " His tongue hung out of his jaw.

She knew under the sunglasses hid the hunger in his eyes.

Legoshi jumped down onto the ground behind his girlfriend, retrieving her back by pulling her behind his large form. His dark orbs landed onto the future patients, staring blankly at the vulture and the leopard. He was going to use Gouhin's method to capture patients.

one, look directly into their eyes.

" What's with you? The vulture called out, taking steps towards the canines and (Y/n) peaked her head from the side of her boyfriend, she was quite confident about the task he was about to take on.

The leopard removed his sunglasses to reveal the antagonizing look in his eyes, snickering under his breath, " And what the hell is up with that weird muzzle? You wanna fight? "

The two partners smirked down at the large wolf as they stood a few feet apart.

two, always make the first move.

Legoshi jerked himself with full speed, heading towards the feline then rammed his knee straight onto the leopard's shin on his right leg with all of his force.

If a leopard runs off catching them would be a hopeless endeavor. What you must do is knee them in the shin to stop them from moving for the rest of the night.

The leopard dropped onto the ground and the male wolf grasped at the vulture's neck with his claws and threw his free arm, jolting his hand straight wrist onto the bird's throat.