𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨.

After the whole incident with Louis and the shishigumi, they were back at the dorms with a three day weekend.

" We have to get up.. " Legoshi groggily whispered into his girlfriend's neck, allowing her to squirm under his hold. He was completely draped over her and she was helplessly trapped.

She muttered inaudible words to him, digging her head into the pillow.

" Up, up, (Y/n), Legoshi. "

The curtain was pushed open, revealing a sheepdog grinning down at the couple who both released soft yawns. The male rolled off from his girlfriend allowing her to now breathe normally.

She loves her boyfriend but he was heavy.

(Y/n) sat up in the bed, pushing herself out to meet with her boyfriend's roommates who sat around the table, she blatantly walked around the room in her boyfriend's pajama pants and tank top to get water from their mini fridge.

The male canines sweatdropped as they watched her realizing that she was technically now living in their dorm considering- she had her own dorm and no roommates.

She plopped beside Collot, leaning her head against his shoulder with another yawn, glancing around the other males who were writing out their homework, kept repeatedly glancing at their textbooks to read additional text to help with their assignment.

" You guys are still struggling on the homework? "

They all nodded shamefully and she pointed at her school bag, " I'm assuming all classes are doing the same shit, right? I finished that the moment I received it. "

As expected from one of the highest leveled students in the third year class, of course she thought it was light work. The males practically praised her more than she received, thanking her.

Her eyes averted to her boyfriend who continued to sleep and she called out, " I don't think they meant this holiday to be a time of rest. We're going back to school tomorrow. " Her arm folded across her chest with her right hand lifting to her cheek, muttering to herself inaudibly.

Legoshi finally slipped out of bed after many attempts, plopping next to her and pulled her to lean against him and she complied.

A moment later, a knock was heard on the door.

The canines other than the wolves began to wag their tails rapidly, canids love visitors so any of the males were happy to oblige- Collot was the one that stepped up with a large grin plastered on his face, " I'll get it! "

The sheepdog opened the door, revealing a bird in a uniform of some sort, holding a paper up to his beak. " This is from the academy, addressed to every room in every dorm. "

Collot glanced down at the sheet, nodding his head, " Huh, thanks. "

His smile faltered once he began to read the paper in his hands, closing the door with his foot and (Y/n) took notice of his actions. She pushed herself off the ground, casually lifting up the big pants that kept sagging down.

She jumped onto his back, wrapping her arms around his neck from behind to hold herself, reading to paper. Her (eye color) orbs scanned the sheet in a matter of seconds, now understanding why he wasn't happy.