𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞.

" I hate the fucking cold. "

(Y/n) muttered silently, rubbing her arms up and down trying to chafe warmth but no there was no luck.

After a good few minutes of entering into the city to pick up her boyfriend, she stood outside by a pole. The cold metal brushed against her neck allowing her to shiver at the touch. She silently cursed under her breath before lifting her gaze up to the building.

As for Legoshi, he stepped out of the juvenile detention before thanking the staff and security for taking care of him and setting him straight to go. His head lifted to meet the breeze with his eyes closed, exhaling with a breath of relief.

The air blew a sweet scent, automatically recognizing it and his eyes fluttered open to meet with his girlfriend who was a few feet away, shyly waving at him.

Legoshi walked towards (Y/n), crouching to her height then pulled her straight to his chest with his head toppling onto her head with his arms around her waist.

" I missed you. " He muttered.

Her eyes rolled playfully, " I missed you too, dummy. "

The male canine scratched his neck nervously, averting his attention elsewhere so he wouldn't lock eyes with her. He stammered heavily, " I have a criminal record now so it'll be hard for me to try to get into universities and get a job. "

(Y/n) blinked at the fresh information before nodding.

" Is that a deal breaker? " He insecurely asked, hoping for the outcome to be great with his luck going on. He then felt the reassuring squeeze in his palm, noticing the female smiling to herself as she watched their hands.

She teasingly grinned, " So stripper is on the table? "

" .. No. "

" So you can cross dress but not strip? "

" Fine. "

Legoshi sighed to himself, shaking his head as they slowly began to make way away from the detention center, " But I got you so.. It's okay, right? "

(Y/n) tilts her head to the side to gaze into his dark orbs that easily bore into her (eye color) hues that lingered for a long moment, " I'm not going to lie, it's a lot but I'm sure we can work a few things out for you- together. "

The tone of concern and reassurance was clearly audible which made his chest clench. His tail began to wag rapidly before dipping his head down to peck her cheek with a large grin on his face.

He nodded eagerly before waving his index finger, " But if I were to redeem myself, and enter a carnivore university and get a job somehow, then we can get married happily and have a family. " He stated to his girlfriend who grew flustered at the thought,

" Family..? " She repeated.

Legoshi lifted his head and down, answering her question which made her drop her head to her stomach and raised a finger to point, " As in one day, getting off the pills Gouhin gave me to avoid that and have kids? "

His fingers raised to her forehead, flicking a second a later, " Is your brain not working today? "

A blush crept onto her face before burying her face into her palms. She mumbled inaudible phrases, grateful that he doesn't have sensitive hearing like she does to where she can literally eavesdrop without having an intention.