𝐬𝐢𝐱.

" I want to crush that materialist goat bastard into a pulp and swallow him whole. "

Bill growled as he popped his can open, taking a large swig out of irritation of the thought of the herbivore, sheep.

Legoshi clicked open a can of pop for the smaller canine that sat on his lap because he wanted to keep a close eye on her, the male canine turned to the tiger, " This may be the rooftop, but if you say that again I will leave, Bill. "

" Also he's a sheep. " (Y/n) popped the 'p'.

The striped feline glanced at the wolf couple, " Dude, you actually came to this carnivore gathering, which you never do. Which means you want to spill out your guts, right? " He then winked at (Y/n), " You're always welcome, princess. "

" Shut the fuck up. "

They held a gathering of carnivores quite often on the rooftops under the dusk sky, the couple had decided to go considering Legoshi knew the large breed carnivores would be there to spill their guts out.

Legoshi leaned down to (Y/n) as her ear twitched once she felt his breath hit her, " This feels like a sort of black market of the school. "

" Just try to act natural. " She whispered back as she pushed the can of pop to her lips. Her eyes narrowed once she watched Legoshi scrunch his nose into a tissue.

" I know why you're here, Legoshi. "

The couple turned to the owner of the voice which was Dolph the Hippo. He and some of the other carnivores from the club had sat down beside the couple, " You think one of us is Tem's killer. "

(Y/n) felt her fingers fidgeting, so she curled her hand into a fist to block any sign of anxiety pulsating through her veins.

" No one's forgotten about that case. One of us was eaten alive.. I'm highly offended that you thought that. " The hippo told the male wolf.

Tao turned to his friends, " So this is about that talk in the dressing room? "

The large canine's ears dropped noticing that he was caught, " Um, sorry. I'm not trying to suspect you guys of anything... You see, " He instinctively wrapped his arms around his girlfriend to pull her closer to his body, " I came here today because I wanted to have a good talk with you guys. "

" I'm a suspect too, because I am a wolf. " He admitted.

Legoshi's eyes lifted from his girlfriend up to the males that sat before him, " I don't have proof that one of you guys didn't kill Tem. So you see.. " He tried to find the words before sighing,

" How do I say this.. "