𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

" Well, it's finally happening.. Take off the bandage on your head. It'll put you at a disadvantage. "

Gouhin advised, keeping a close eye on the male wolf that stood before him. Legoshi lifted his hand to his wound, unwrapping the bandage from his face to reveal three claw gashes running across his eye- permanently scarring him.

The panda nodded his head in approval.

The male wolf held up the bandage still close to his face with a blank expression, " My wound's now sealed, thanks to your treatment. "

His fingers slowly grazed across his scars, slowly taken back with his eyes enlarging at what he felt, " Oh wait, hold on. I can still feel it, is it permanent? " He questioned before running his long fingers across his eye once more.

The spotted bear watched the teenager before confirming, " It's said that a change in your face's appearance shows that you're going through a turning point in your life. " As he motioned to his own scars on his face, he turned his head to the clock and frowned,

" (Y/n), is running late. "

Legoshi narrowed his eyes towards the clock that was displayed on the wall, his blood ran cold. It was like it was taunting him that his time was almost up- for his life or death situation.

He nodded his head with a stoic face. " She said she was buying a few items for you and I.. "

Gouhin sighed, scratching his cheek, " She can handle herself. "

The spotted bear turned his head to face the window, hoping for a sign to his daughter but no luck. His eyes averted onto the male canine beside him, " Whether you win or lose, your fight with Riz will surely bring a great change in your life. " He let out an effortless chuckle, towering over him.

" And whether you live or die.. It's going to be messy.

That being said though, don't die. "

Although it was better said than done, he needed to remind the male that he will make this moment- something that will be cherished later. This will be a reminder that he can survive a yakuza and he will now fight his foe. He will continue to reside by his significant other and live to see another day.

He needed to be told that now, he needed the reminder before it was too late. It wasn't everyday when he find yourself fighting for his beliefs or for his relationship.

Gouhin instinctively reached towards the wolf's hand, taking his palm into his own and gripped it firmly, " Don't die, think about all the herbivores you're doing this for and especially (Y/n). " After his statement, Legoshi nodded with determination as he imagined his girlfriend with tears in her eyes as she grinned for his safety. He needed to be alive to see that, to live thought that.

They shook hands.

-

Legoshi frantically took steps down the stairs, trying to get to his destination- wishing he'd bump into (Y/n) on the way but no sight of her. He began to grow cautious until his phone lit up with her caller ID filling his screen, he pushed the device to his ear.

He pressed accept before breathing out, " Are you okay? "

The male heard the other line with faint chatter in the background as if it were in a packed place, she clutched her basket to her front side as she sighed softly. Still having no courage to respond with the thoughts that ran through her head.