𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

" Stop fucking whining. "

The female was lightly dabbing a cloth onto his fresh wound on his chest while he applied cream onto another wound with a mirror clenched in his jaw trying to muffle his hisses of pain which made her cringe just a bit.

Gouhin entered the room watching the couple with an eye roll, " It's not that hard, you know. You need to take care of your own wounds, don't be a baby. " He mumbled the last part, averting his attention to his daughter, " You too, you can't always help him. "

Her (eye color) hues rolled at his comment which made the panda sigh abruptly, " But I'm really grateful for your help these past couple days. "

" My workload has been reduced by half. I neer thought I'd get help with this kind of job. " Gouhin finished while Legoshi watched the panda with admiration who was caught by his girlfriend who laughed under her breath, continuing to clean his wound.

Legoshi narrowed his eyes down to his girlfriend, her lips were slightly agaped, trying to concentrate on his wound, " (Y/n). " She gave a small hum to let him know she was listening, Legoshi then lifted his chin to have her eyes lock with his and pecked her lips.

" What was that for? "

" I couldn't help myself, that's all. "

The small canine pushed a soft smile onto her lips, nodding her head as understanding to his reasoning and returned quietly to his wounds. Gouhin cleared his throat which received the couple's attention.

" That fox was pretty agile. Without you, It would've taken twice as long to bring him here. " The spotted bear pointed at the teenage male's shoulders, " I'm grateful that you endured some shoulder bites so I could catch him. "

Gouhin flashed his fangs as a grin, " With me training you and you helping me with work, it's like killing two birds with one stone. "

Legoshi deadpanned, " I'd like to have less-work related injuries if possible. " The male wolf shook his head, cocking his head to the side as he started, " Um, so Gouhin, there's something I've been meaning to ask you. "

The panda snapped out of his thoughts, " What? "

Knock,

Knock.

(Y/n) got up from her knees, placing a kiss onto Legoshi's forehead before retrieving the door that had revealed a patient, " I see you're ready to be discharged? "

The patient nodded their heads rapidly with a smile of glee, " Thank you, Dr. Gouhin and (Y/n), thank you so much for helping me. "

The panda smirked with triumph, knowing he succeeded with another task of rehabilitation, " So you're finally ready, huh? Have you stopped seeing those bone-in meat nightmares? "

" Yes.. "

Legoshi watched his girlfriend play a small role as a nurse, softly waving a cassette with a disc, " Here's an electronic music disc that'll help you suppress your predatory instincts. Always listen to it before you go to bed. " She reaches to the patient handing them the disc and small packets, " Drink your medicine two times a day. "

" And when you feel your body shake, make sure to speed over to a bathroom stall and avoid any contact towards any herbivores on the way. " Gouhin finished, ruffling his daughter's fur under his large hand.