𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱.

authors note; if you are here from my previous book survive than you are going to recognize the art in this chapter- if you are new then please do not take my art without my consent and if there any use of it that you seen, please inform me. thank you :)

---

" I want to go see Louis so I can tell him about my resolution. "

Legoshi started, he had been thinking for quite some time to pay the deer a visit to tell him about an update of the situation but never found an advantage to have him alone. Considering he was the leader of the Shishigumi- he'd definitely have a lion by him.

He gripped the weights in his hands, lifting them up and down as he continued, " I don't know if a disguise would work since my hair's back and all. "

Gouhin and (Y/n) lifted their head to allow the male wolf to continue with his plan before interfering with how he'd probably just get caught again.

" I'm sure the Shishigumi is more on guard than before so the only choice I have is to cross dress. " He drops his head, imagining himself in women clothing because he desperately wanted to speak with Louis.

This was the lowest low- he has ever been in.

The panda turned to (Y/n) who was already exiting out of the room with a thumbs up, not sparing a glance towards the males, " I'm already on it, old man. "

Legoshi was confused about what they were planning so Gouhin had sighed to himself, regretting this decision and moment already. His hand allowed his head to sink with his other arm folded under, " .. I think you can use my wife's clothing. "

The female canine struggled with a box of clothing, her arms not being able to carry the toppled clothes in the hold before placing it onto the ground and kicked it over, allowing it to slide to the middle of the room. She panted from exhaustion then turned to face Gouhin,

" Ready to see your wife again? " She wore a shit eating grin- Her father already wanted to spar with her.

Legoshi went through the clothing, picking the clothes that he hoped would fit him and carefully watched (Y/n)'s movements as she briefly took over and he listened to her comments and instructions intently about specific clothing.

She continued to rummage through the clothing, " Your briefs would probably peak through but your legs are too long for any of her pants so a dress would do.. "

The female canine picked out a dress, humming to herself then tossed him the clothes, " Go dress up, we're going out. "

Gouhin and (Y/n) waited for Legoshi to return from changing after being directed to and the heels on his feet clanked loudly against the wooden floor and he stood awkwardly.

His girlfriend choked on her air from the sight of him in cross dress while Gouhin watched in disappointment and discomfort.

" D-Do I remind you of your wife..? "

The panda remained stoic before retrieving his crossbow, loading in the arrow to where he then held it up to aim straight at the wolf's skull with no remorse.

" GOUHIN NO- "

-

Click.