𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

" Kibi's hand is gonna get better! "

Dom explained to the wolves, he weeped at the thought of their fellow club mate finally being able to move his limb that was once detached from his form, " He couldn't move his arm when you visited him! Oh, this is amazing! " Tears spilled out of Dom's eyes as the couple smiled at the news.

After the whole Tao's accidental incident with Kibi, he had gotten suspended for two weeks. During his period away, he went to go visit the anteater, as of that moment informing the club that his nerves are now working again and will soon return to normal life.

The female wolf's ears twitched, hearing someone walking beside them but she continued to listen to her boyfriend, " Yeah, all his work paid off. " Legoshi smiled and (Y/n) nodded in agreement, also sharing a smile.

" I'm thinking of visiting him myself. "

The couple turn their heads to the voice, giving blank stares to the brown bear that stood behind them. He completely ignored their gazes, smiling down at Dom who nodded in agreement to the small idea, " You should. I know, he'll be happy! "

Legoshi huffed with an irate expression on his face, pulling himself away from the scene as he helped the red panda with the lights.

" Legoshi, this spotlight- " The small animal was cut off by a large growl, watching Legoshi glare towards Riz and the red panda leaned towards the wolf, " Did you just growl, are you angry or something? "

Legoshi took notice of what he had done and (Y/n) crouched down beside the smaller animal, smiling sheepishly, " Oh, I'm sorry. That was my stomach, I skipped lunch with Legoshi earlier.. "

After she lied, she shot her boyfriend a nasty glare.

Don folded his arms, unknowingly that the wolf couple were eavesdropping on his conversation but Riz knew all along, " I don't know how I feel about Tao's two week-suspension. You think, they couldn't have done something else? "

The bear shook his head as she spoke to Dom, " I don't think so. "

The female's breath grew hitched, pushing herself off the ground to go to the mirror that held a ballerina bar connected. Her eyes shut closed, trying to shut her mind off as she began to stretch out her limbs.

" It was an accident, but he still hurt Kibi. It's a terrible crime to be careless around herbivores. "

The sounds of metal dropping and glass shards were heard.

Legoshi has crushed the spotlight in the grasp of his own palm as for (Y/n), she ripped off the metal bar from the wall and the couple in sync began to growl with every strand of fur grew furiously.

" Are you just telling that to yourself? "

The two wolves turned their heads, pushing themselves towards the bear with bared teeth. Riz watched the couple with a smile on his face keeping up his good bear act, " Tell us, Riz. "

Legoshi growled as his veins began to pop with his boiling blood ached as (Y/n) placed hands on her hips, cocking her head to the side, " Yeah, tell her how guilty Tao is for his crimes. "

The couple huffed as they both wanted to kill the bear on the spot. The bear eyed the other members as they watched, " Let's stop this. They're all watching. " Riz muttered to the wolves.