Chapter 11 Jackson

I squeak my shoes as I enter the school's office. "Mr. Peter just head into his office," the woman at the front desk says tapping her fingers onto her keyboard.

I pull the handle down and push the door open. Mr. Boney turns his head my way a stacks his papers into a neat pile. "Jackson, I'm pleased that you're on time," he says making me throw up internally.

"Your bald head is as shiny as ever," I narrow my eyes into slits and sit in the chair in front of his desk.

He chuckles then clears his throat. "What are we going to do about you smoking on school grounds?" He asks crossing his legs like a girl.

I shrug and he continues. "Detention?" He suggests and I scoff.

"I wouldn't go," I interject. I can see a clearly annoyed Mr. Bones through my curls.

"Do you eat lunch?" He asks out of the blue. I shake my head no. "Okay, then you can sweep the halls during lunch. End of discussion," he says clapping his hands together.

I sigh and nod. "Okay, that's all then. Get to class the bell is going to ring any minute," he says pointing to the door.

I sigh pulling my self out of the chair. I watch as students scatter to get to the first class of the day as the bell rings. I follow them up the stairs and then break away into Mr. Brown's class.

I try to ignore all the stares from my classmates and my teacher that I walked out on. I throw my backpack on the floor next to my chair and slump in my seat.

I shift my head down to my hand on my lap and listen as the blonde sits next to me. This time she doesn't talk to me. And it doesn't bother me... Okay, it does a little bit.
~
Lunch rolls around and I report to the office to collect the cleaning shit as punishment. "Jackson Peter you're here for the broom and dustpan?" the same office lady asks me as I pull the glass door open. I nod her a yes and she disappears into a room. I wait patiently with my hands in my pockets.

She returns with a black broom and dustpan. "Here ya go! You can leave your bag and other things on that chair. I'll watch it for you," she says chewing her gum and pointing to one of the seats people wait in.

I throw my backpack onto the chair and tug off my jean tucker jacket, discarding it onto the chair as well. The lady's eyes automatically dart to my arms covered with art. She snaps back into focus and hands me the broom and dustpan. I smirk at her and her cheeks redden.

She's a good looking woman for her age. Bleach blonde hair a fit body. Her golden eyes flicker to my lips and I lick them instinctively. Her mouth drops and I wink at her before leaving the main office.

Looks and whispers are shared amongst each other as I pretend to sweep shit up. I spotted Luke, Liam, and Sam approaching, laughing. "What'd you do?" Luke asks pointing at the broom.

"Caught smoking," I answer back shrugging. Luke laughs again showing my set of teeth.

"That sucks man! Well, I'll see you at lunch tomorrow," he says sticking out his hand for me to shake. I take his cold hand in mine and give it a firm shake.

"By the way, nice tats," Sam compliments me and points at one of my arms. I thank him with and nod and they disappear into the sea of people.

I sweep a few wrappers into the dustpan, trying to ignore all the stares. I pull my head up to meet with familiar blue ones. Blondies blue eyes to be exact.

She's across the hallway from me, but I can always pick her out of everyone. I watch as her eyes trail down my body then back up to my emotionless eyes.

Her pale cheeks turn a bright red and she switches her head to the ground. Her dirty blonde hair falls into her face.

I roll my eyes and continue the sweep up the dirty ass floor. I can't believe I agreed to do this shit. I should have told Principal Boners to shove this broom up his ass.

"You didn't call me yet," a high pitched voice says behind me. I turn my head to see Cumberly. She's wearing ripped shorts that have her ass hanging out and a tank top that's cropped. It's fucking raining outside.

"Lost the paper," I explain fixing my crooked smirk. She's not my type. I've been into blondes lately, but she looks like a good fuck.

I lick my lips and she quickly pulls a pen out of her backpack. "Here, I'll write it on your arm so, you don't forget." She scribbles her number in black ink on my inner arm and her name again, "Kimberly".

Wait... I thought her name was Cucumber.

"Make sure you call. I don't wanna wait around forever," she says twirling her ponytail around her finger.

"I would never," I lie. If I want you to wait forever, you will.

"See you later," she says skipping away. I roll my eyes and continue to clean the disgusting floor.
~
The bell rings, signaling the end of lunch and I quickly return to the office. "Here I'll take that from you," the office lady swoons.

I smirk and wink handing her the broom and dustpan. I throw on my jacket and backpack before leaving the office.

Ever since I was little I had a way with the ladies. I could get any girl, but it's not like I wanted them. They weren't special to me. I couldn't care less.

It made mom uncomfortable the way I made her friends blush every time I was around them. I don't talk much, but when I want to everyone would listen like I was making an important speech or, something.