Chapter 14 Jackson

My long curls blow wildly in the wind as we drive to the dumbass party. Luke picked me up at 9:30 P.M. Liam, Sam, and some kid named Henry are in the backseat.

My cigarette chills my lungs with its cloudy smoke. Henry let a few coughs out in the backseat because of me smoking, but that's his own damn fault for having pussy ass lungs.

"Find me when you want to go home," Luke says to me. I nod and focus on the street lights we speed past.

I toss my cigarette butt out the window when we finally pull into a large mansion that has cups littering the grass. Before everyone climbs out I pull out two joints to smoke before. Luke's lips curl into a smile. Great, he's a weed junky too. He reminds me of Jake.

I carefully hand one to Luke and slip the other into my mouth. My thumb slides across the lighter and the flame lights up Luke's then mine.

The earthy taste of weed causes me to smirk without noticing. After a couple of puffs, I pass it back to an eager Liam. Luke copies me and passes his back to Sam.

Sam and Henry both cough their lungs off before passing both joints back. The smoke escapes through all the open winds, but some lingers.

"Smoking with the boys!" Liam laughs, high off his ass. All of us chuckle back to him. Everything seems funnier and in slow motion.

After both joints are ashes the boys in the back climb out of the cars like kids going to Disneyland. Then I and Luke slide out of our seats, feeling light as a feather.

I found out that all the guys are all seniors except me and Sam. Sam's really shy compared to the rest of the group. I appreciate him for not being a complete airhead.

Our clothes smell like they've been soaking in the earthy herb as we pull our bodies into the mansion. Loud music and the stench of alcohol welcome us.

Luke drags us to the kitchen full of different kinds of alcohol that are spread out across the counter. Luke passes out red cups filled almost to the brim with sprite and vodka.

Henry chugs it like it's nothing and asks Luke for a refill. We all laugh our head off like it's the funniest thing on the planet and maybe even the universe. "Bottoms up!" Henry chants and Liam downs the bitter liquid.

"Let's get this shit started!" Luke joins in and Sam just stands there like a highly intoxicated statue with a grin ear to ear.

Drink after drink I continue to get even looser. My hand clings to the wall trying to steady myself. I don't even know where the guys went.

"Jackson?" A familiar voice asks. My head slightly turns to see who said it. Cumberly.

"You look hot," she says swinging her ponytail. I just blink at her with no emotion.

"Thanks," I finally say, winking. But before I can pull myself back into reality. She grips onto my t-shirt rips me towards her.

She presses my lips against hers and I decide to let go. She shoves her tongue down my throat and I overtake her for control. My hands run down her body until I grip her ass.

Her sharp nails scratch up my neck and to my jaw. I snatch her hands away and place them back to my chest. She tastes like vodka and smells of too much perfume.

"Room?" She asks tugging on me to follow before I can even answer. She's annoying as fuck.

My head is all over the place and hazy when she finally finds a room. Crumberly shuts and locks the door in a flash. I can barely even process what's going on.

She drops to her knees in front of me and fiddles with my belt until it's unbuckled. My groggy eyes look down at her. I can feel my body swaying back and forth.

She begins and I place my hand on the back of her head to steady myself. She starts to go faster and I tilt my head back in awe. She must do this a lot.

I can't stop myself from thinking of one thing. Or one person... Nadia. I don't think I've ever said her name, but sometimes I itch just to say it.

I shouldn't think about her. Not while getting head from another bitch. It's not right.. well nothing I do is right I guess.

After a little while, my eyes roll back as I finish. Cucumber licks her lips and stands sticking her tongue into my mouth once again.

I adjust myself, zipping up my pants, and buckling my belt. Nadia.. her name dances in my head, causing something in my chest to twist.

My body automatically steps away from her expressionless. I swiftly turn from her and unlock the door for my escape. I leave before she can get another word in.

The loud music sends vibrations through my body. I feel like I can just slump over and fall right now. I wonder myself into the living room that has beer pong set up.

My eyes flick up to the one and only. My favorite Blondie. She's wearing a tight-fitting blue, silk dress. I stare in amaze. Her body sways to the music and that's when I spot him. A douche.

His filthy hands wander up her thighs and she jolts forward. "What the hell?" She gasps pushing him away. Something inside my body snaps and it feels like I'm on fire.

"C'mon baby," the douche whines. And I ball my fists in hatred.

"No," she says back with a shaky voice. Without knowing my body lunges forward.

My fist connects to his jaw, sending him flying back. God has taken the wheel. Without stopping I punch him in the nose with the other fist. Blood pours out of his nose like a river.

I pummel his face with blow after blow until my knuckles begin the bleed too. His body smacks the floor and I just kneel on top of him smashing his face in. It feels as if all my senses have shut off. I can't feel the pain in my hands. I can't hear anything all I can think about is beating this fuckers ass.

"Jackson!" Blondie yells and I snap my head in her direction. Her beautiful face is stuck in a state of shock. Nadia...

I glance back down at my hand and freeze. My hands are covered in blood. My own, and this bastard's. I stare at his bloody face as he attempts to cover himself. Shit, this is bad.

I pull myself to my feet to avoid blondie's eyes. I stumble out of the room, feeling more fucked up than I was before.

Fuck this.