Welcome!

Hungry wolves are no match to hungrier wolves.
Wounds don't heal if not treated.
Heartbreaks don't actually break your heart.

A person can break you down until you are nothing, but a shell.

A shell with pearls of your past self that can only be let free if the shell is broken.

And when the shell is broken your spirit is released.

You carry the broken shell as a souvenir and pearls as memories because that's all your past self is. A memory.

You're a different soul. A soul with past lives shining through you that can only be spotted with a microscope.

You can't go back to who you were, but that doesn't mean you're a better person. Just a different version of yourself.

For better or, for worse, but never the same.

The boy who cried wolf was only being a child. A child who screamed wolf, foreshadowing his future.

And everyone believed him until they found out he was teasing them. The townspeople stopped believing him after a while and he was left with too much freedom.

He was snatched up by the devil himself and screamed only to be brushed off.

The townspeople couldn't find the boy and that's when the panic set in.

They should've believed his screams even if it was a lie. Now the devil feasts on his flesh until there is nothing left, but a shell of him and his past.

Welcome to I Was Abducted. This book shows real emotion even if the character doesn't express it themselves. These characters have walls upon walls just like most.

This is the first book I've been thinking about publishing. It's still in the works of being written, but enjoy the ride and of course, read. And let me know if there are any errors.

Now published on InKitt!