Caleo: Carson William

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hey Sup!!.

I am Carson William the handsome product of two famous movie stars. So obviously I am very rich and of course a very popular jock at my school. I have golden hair and sharp green eyes that make all the ladies swoon. 

I have dated almost everyone in my school except for one beautiful girl. Her name is Calypso Valdez and I gotta tell you that she is the hottest girl in the school. So since I am the hottest boy I should be paired up with her right? However all the time I ask her out she rejects me by telling that she has a boyfriend. I know she is just playing hard to get but I will date her even if its the last thing I do. 

I mean come on who would believe her imaginary boyfriend. She always says that he is so hot that he literally smokes. Ugh does that even happen!

-----------line break-------------

Today was the day.

I was going to ask Calypso out and if she rejected me then I will threaten to throw her out of this school using my father's power. She will stand no chance except to date me and then I will dump her after I have fun with her. 

I walked towards Calypso who seemed to be waiting eagerly for someone. She kept checking whether anyone was walking in. Heyy maybe she is waiting for me to ask her put so that she can finally stop playing hard to get! Jeez women sometimes they are so desperate to have a handsome boyfriend like me.

"Hey babe" I said confidently, ready for her to fall to her knees begging forgiveness for all the times she rejected me 

As you all might've guessed that didn't happen. She just ignored me and kept looking eagerly for someone with her almond eyes. 

"Babe I am here stop looking for me" 

She looked at me distastefully and muttered something in a foreign language. 

"Ok Darling I know you want me so lets stop playing." I said giving her my signature grin "So its settled then I will pick you up at 6."

She stopped looking and turned towards me with a disgusted look on her face "Which part of I have a boyfriend don't you understand?"

"Honey stop lying about your imaginary hot boyfriend" I said leaning close to her 

"Don't call me honey. I am not named after food" She snapped angrily 

I smiled arrogantly and pulled her forcibly towards me to kiss her but before I could something very hot touched my arm and threw me out of the way. I blinked stupidly unaware of what happened. All I could see was that there was a huge burn on my forearm in the form of two thin hands. I looked up to see what the heck stopped my kiss. 

It was not what but who. 

A scrawny boy about an inch taller than Calypso stood next to her. He had curly brown hair which was untamed and brown eyes than were actually on fire. I stared petrified at his eyes to see that his white clothes were slowly starting to smoke. 

"Leo calm down you're scaring the daylights out of him" Calypso said grinning 

"Oh I would do more than scare if I had the chance" The boy said glaring at me sharply

I got up trying to muster confidence, after all I am more stronger than that scrawny kid. I smirked and grabbed Calypso's waist towards my body. 

"Babe who is this weakling?" I asked smiling smugly 

Calypso glared and pulled away from my arms strongly. "What in the name of Zeus is wrong with you?" She frowned and gave me a tight slap. "This is my fiance Leo Valdez"

I looked confused from the scrawny kid to Calypso. "But h-how could you love someone as ugly as him?"

"Who is 'ugly' you puny mortal?" Leo smirked "I am the supreme commander of Argo II and Mr. Bad Boy Supreme, Ladies love me you idiot!" 

And with that both of them walked hand in hand away from me, grinning widely. 

And that's the day I met Caleo.