Percabeth: Mrs Robinson

A/N: Here is the Second part of Emma Jackson guys!!!! 

I still can't believe that I have finished writing 20 chapters!!!!!! Thank you guys for supporting me.💜💜💜💜💜💜

Now on with the story.... (Its LONG. Don't tell me I din't warn you!!!!!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Annabeth's POV

"Yeah so that's the plan. Its been a pleasure working with you Mr. Smith. I assure you everything is going to finish right on time. Thank you for doing business with Olympian Architecture." I said as soon as our meeting was over 

Mr. Smith smiled and nodded politely. "Its our pleasure Miss Jackson to work with the great Olympian Architecture and Annabeth Jackson" He said a little bit over cheerfully 

"Its Mrs. Jackson" Jason snapped glaring at the CEO of the SM company.

Mr. Smith paled and bowed quickly "I apologize Mrs. Jackson, I didn't know that you were married" 

"Its alright" I said smiling politely though internally I was screaming wanting to get out of this hellhole and go towards Percy and the kids.

"Come on Annabeth its time for our flight" Jason said smiling "Our Pilot has arrived with his co pilot" 

Aah Pilot and co-pilot. Nico and Will has arrived. 

"Yeah I want to meet some familiar people. This place is so disgusting, have you seen the architecture?" I whispered  

Jason grinned and we walked out towards a dark corner where I saw Nico and Will very casually making out. 

Jason's smile widened and he clapped his hands excitedly. He took out his monster proof phone and quietly took pictures and send it to the Solangelo group he had, getting instant replies from a lot of people.

I rolled my eyes knowing that he even had a group for Percabeth. 

"You guys can start casually going to third stage, I don't mind" Jason said excitedly as he saw Will's hand sneaking inside Nico's shirt. They swiftly jerked apart and wiped their lips. Nico blushed and looked down sheepishly while Will grinned shamelessly.

"Um sorry to interrupt Nico but can you get me back fast?" I said apologetically

He smiled nodding and closed his eyes, the darkness around them increasing so much that it finally covered them up. After a few moments I opened my eyes to see New York City.

Nico stumbled dizzy but Will had a firm hold on him. 

"Guys I am taking him home, he has been doing a lot of tiring work recently that's why he has a lost a lot of energy" Will explained and for some reason Nico's pale face reddened deep like a tomato suddenly.

"You mean you've been wrecking his ass lately?" Jason asked smirking

"Yup and last night we had almost seven rounds" He said unashamedly and Nico slapped his arm weakly, his face growing redder if possible. 

Jason grinned and the couple quickly disappeared meaning Nico had shadow traveled again despite Will's protests. 

"So Annabeth what's the plan today? Can I expect a sixth Jackson tonight?" Jason asked winking 

I glared at him though my cheeks warmed at the idea.

"Shut up Grace or should I make Piper make you do embarrassing things and show it to the entire camp?"