Caleo: Victoria Sanchez

A/N: Lets see. Hmm Who got 11k reads???? ME ME ME ME !!!!!!

Thank you guys so much for reading, voting and commenting!!!! I just love how much this book is being read and loved by the readers. 💜💜💜

OK So a reader asked more Tratie and other one asked for a Theyna! I will do both on Wednesday. As I can't update tomorrow because I have a huge online exam and start studying after I publish this chapter or else: RIP - Thira K who died because of failing in exams.   

And also I am doing after that the crossover between wizards and demigod one shot. Tell me if you want wizard to be nasty or stupid? as in this books everyone is set to make demigod's life awful. So Comment of you want that or just normal boring nice wizards? 

Last but not the least after all that I will do the double date thing a reader asked between tarvis and Conner with their girlfriends. Ahh Also the mortals meeting all the seven ft Calypso and Solangelo at once chapter also. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria's POV 

I never thought someone would flirt/talk to me.

If someone had told me that a boy would talk to me last week then I would have chortled out aloud.

Because girls like me never get any attention as I was the boring geeky ugly nerds of the school who had only books to accompany them. 

But here I was talking happily to the one and only Leo Valdez.

Leo was the new student who moved here yesterday. Right from the moment he entered the class he had been talking to all the girls, no matter how they looked. 

And Leo was not your normal ugly nerdish boy, he was hot. He was really good looking too. 

(Deal with it! I freaking love Leo because he has everything a girl would ask for.) 

He had these hazel eyes that would sparkle when he was making something genius with taht bong long hands on his. He always smiled and it lit up my dull mood highly and made me feel special. 

Leo was also a gentlemen, he never touched anyone in the wrong way. He was against bullying and helped anyone who was getting beaten. I still don't understand how he manages to break a fight with just a touch. 

(Who wouldn't pull apart when you feel your arm burning?)

After spending almost two weeks with him I have started to understand my feelings. 

I think I am in love with Leo Valdez. 

And from what I have observed he doesn't have a girlfriend either. So I was happy that I had found my future husband finally. 

But It all broke when Leo's phone rang suddenly while we were talking about how snobbish the jocks were.

Leo looked down at his phone and smiled so brightly that it felt like I was looking at fire itself. 

"Caly!!!!!" he yelled grinning widely 

I slowly leaned in to listen to the other side conversation too. 

"Leo! How are you? Is the mortal school okay? Are they treating you fine? Did anyone try hitting on you? Oh wait did anyone bully you? Or did-" 

"Sunshine calm down!" Leo exclaimed smiling but there were tears in his eyes 

Leo's POV

Hearing my beautiful girlfriend being so concerned for me just made me feel so good. It really felt good when someone to cared deeply for you.